Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Got this in recently for less than what they go for:
View attachment 5712

Very nice! Man I'd love to locate a Belle!

I think I've seen 3 different ones, and I used to search for them regularly until I got my McGwire, as I had never seen one.

View attachment 5714

Super Sweet! I guess I never realized how rare they are... so can't even tell you if any have spiked for Albert Belle becasue I would of just passed them right up because I wasn't on the lookout for them ::facepalm::

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
That could be a fair price... I mean, it's Jeter! :mrgreen: and who knows how many of those golds are in circulation.

Love my Bonds:

attachment.php

And while I'm at it:

attachment.php

Two of my favorite cards in my collection.

Dec 10, 2008
Just got this horde in the mail today!

Refractor-Batch.jpg

Not going to keep all these, though. Some are going in to PSA, 1-2 to BGS, and the rest I'm parting out.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yikes! Where'd you score the horde?! Figure that many would have been picked over for grading by now.

Dec 10, 2008
Yikes! Where'd you score the horde?! Figure that many would have been picked over for grading by now.

A fellow McGwire collector had been buying everyone he could for awhile, but stopped 5-6 years ago. He never submitted any himself, but he did have 8-12 (I don't remember exactly) that were already graded by PSA as 9's, but I got those in a deal 3-4 years ago already. Definitely some strong candidates for grading. I was waiting to get the package to sign up for PSA again to see if I needed the 6 or 12 subscription.

Members online

Latest posts