Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Got this one in the mail today:

SPx-HR-hysteria.jpg

That is a really cool looking card! Didn't he hit 62 home runs one year? Is that why the card is #'d to 62?

tooly22

Feb 14, 2009
New Hampshire
The amount of knowledge I have gathered from the all of you 90s gurus on this site is incredible. Question I had is regarding 1999 Flair Showcase Row 1s. I hit a McGwire Row 1 serial numbered 0001/1500 out of some loose packs I ripped that came with a collection of late 90s/early 00s wax....can I expect much of a premium for the 0001 of the print run?

Dec 10, 2008
The amount of knowledge I have gathered from the all of you 90s gurus on this site is incredible. Question I had is regarding 1999 Flair Showcase Row 1s. I hit a McGwire Row 1 serial numbered 0001/1500 out of some loose packs I ripped that came with a collection of late 90s/early 00s wax....can I expect much of a premium for the 0001 of the print run?

Yes, because I collect serial #1's. I usually pay double average selling price

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Not my auction but a 1992 Score Pinnacle Promo Panel just listed on eBay. Doesn't have Belle like I would hope but it's got Puckett and Sandberg, so I'm sure it's wanted...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks. There are a handful. I think the Vizquel collector has. I know of at least one Bagwell collector who has to be over that mark. And I'm sure for some of these other player collectors, it's possible. Just depends on the player I suppose.

I cannot wait to hit the 3000 mark. I'll have to take a look and see what my exact number is...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Finally completed this little rainbow!

Jeter97MetalWorks.jpg

Inserts9-9-12010.jpg

Inserts9-9-12011.jpg

With your amazing collection, I figured you had that knocked out and had moved on to bigger and better things. It's amazing the things we are all missing and that others, who may not have even been trying as long, already have. Anyhow, good for you!

Members online

Latest posts