Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
If they had someone who gave half a crap it could easily be the best out there. You would think that since they charge for most of their site functions now that they would staff people who give you the best possible product for your money...but it seems to be the exact opposite.

I agree. You have to think, though, that they aren't exactly raking in the money these days, so they may just not have the resources to handle it. If I were them, I would re-think my entire business strategy and focus on perfecting that database and coming up with a better price guide. One that is actually reflective of market value. People WOULD pay for their service if it added any value. At this point in time, it doesn't.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I looked through all of them about 15 mins after the first post was made about them on here. I didn't see a Sandberg. I haven't looked this morning but there were 9 pages of them on COMC last night.

Crap - I wasn't online last night. I am just going to tell myself their wasn't a Larkin, since there doesn;t appear to be one now. That is one of the few non 1/1's from 1997 that I don't have. Since I don't have the card I don't know, but are the real ones actually serial #'d to 30?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
in response to Kyle's question about the pack pulled versions.. they are 00--/0030 numbered right above when the grey half circle is.

Last edited:

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Crap - I wasn't online last night. I am just going to tell myself their wasn't a Larkin, since there doesn;t appear to be one now. That is one of the few non 1/1's from 1997 that I don't have. Since I don't have the card I don't know, but are the real ones actually serial #'d to 30?

There was no Larkin.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY

Yes the pack pulled ones are serial numbered.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
95% of them are commons. No big names at all. The Bells at $30 each are a very good deal. You might not ever see them again.

There's quite a few gone now; I believe there were 10 or 11 pages when I first saw them last night. No Larkins, ARods, Sandbergs, or Will Clarks were listed, so no one missed out on those.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
There's quite a few gone now; I believe there were 10 or 11 pages when I first saw them last night. No Larkins, ARods, Sandbergs, or Will Clarks were listed, so no one missed out on those.

Guess my pc guy is a no name, picked it up anyway, super sweet or not...thanks for the heads up.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
A few scans from last night. Nothing too fancy. Cards have been cropped and re-sized. Not sure what is up with photobucket.

1996SelectCertifiedSelectFewA.jpg
1999UDChoiceStarQuestRed.jpg
1999MetalUniverseDiamondSoul.jpg

1999UpperDeck1TextbookExcellenceDouble.jpg
1998BowmansBestRefractors.jpg
1996SchwebelsDiscs.jpg

1996ProStamps.jpg

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Love the Prism Red!

My two offers on the Totally Golds were just accepted in case some of you want to make offers on what remains. I got the Rusty for $30 and the Brady for $25.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts