Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Huge shout out to PadresFan86 - I opened my mail today and found a package I wasn't expecting. I opened it up and it was a Barry Larkin 1998 Topps Tek Diffractor!! This gives me 3 - so that tells you how rarely the Larkin's surface. I'll post a scan this weekend if I get a chance to get it uploaded. Thanks again man - That was awesome!!

Nice pickup on the Pinnacle Mint Gold by the way - That card has proven incredibly difficult to find (at least for me).

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I finally landed a 1995 Leaf Stat Standout promo of Kirby Puckett today. Very hard card to find. I will post a pic when I get a chance. I also made a deal for another extremly hard to find promo that I have only ever seen once. Once I get that card in hand I will post more about that one.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Fun sheet to put together:

1995PinnacleWhiteHot.jpg

Beautiful cards. I was thinking about going for the set. Only had a few and ended up selling them.

Members online