Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
bargain bin pickup at todays card show..

trade399_zpsfc422dcf.jpg

Jeter's image is completely raised/embossed which is pretty cool
trade401_zps091355c8.jpg

These are available for Canseco I need or paypal

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1990 Donruss Blueline Proof

Blueline Proofs Proofs made from film onto paper with a bluish tint are called Blueline Proofs. Blueline proofs are printed on light-sensitive paper that reproduce only in blue. Therefore, if your project contains more than one color, each ink color will be represented by a different shade of blue. Blueline proofs show all artwork and text in position, as well as the trim and binding edges. However, blueline proofs doe not reflect the final paper stock or true color.

90DONRUSSBLUELINEPROOF.jpg

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
that Blueline proof is pretty darn cool. What's the story on these? I assume they were only made for select players.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Picked this beauty up in a trade the other week:

Thoughts on value?

Funny you should ask. I was just thinking about this card when a Green sold earlier this week at auction for $32.

I bought a Lofton Purple Crusade last September on a best offer for $20. The only reason the Green probably got bid up was because of set collectors. So I'd say the purple Lofton is worth about $20-$25. Great card - congrats!

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
New shiny! :) Scans don't do them justice. The Ultimate Victory Parallel is just awesome in person. Looks like the ones numbered to /100 are much more nicer than the non numbered parallel version.

imgavm.jpg

Members online

Latest posts