Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I do not care if it is a 90's Leaf, Donruss, Fleer,Topps or Pacific. A serial numbered to 20 card is just as rare no matter the card manufacturer.
With that said AWESOME Gwynn's!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So this arrived

GriffeyPacific10_zps5d15438c.jpg

GriffeyPacificBack10_zpsbe1d0bda.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Very nice George...is that as big as I think it is? what is the story with those cards?

It is the huge Jumbo. I am not sure but I thought they were send in cards. A friend look in Terapeak and could not find a single listing for any card in the past year.

This set parallels the Cramer's Choice set, and were randomly inserted into Hobby boxes as a chiptopper. Each card is serial-numbered to ten copies and is autographed NOT by the player, but by Mike Cramer.

Last edited:

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Nice Gwynns! I love the 1999 Finest Gold Refractors (I also love the very difficult to find and underrated 2000 version--can I say that in this thread?)

Hypothetical question--if you could, would you prefer to upgrade to versions of the card with the peel still on?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Nice Gwynns! I love the 1999 Finest Gold Refractors (I also love the very difficult to find and underrated 2000 version--can I say that in this thread?)

Hypothetical question--if you could, would you prefer to upgrade to versions of the card with the peel still on?
I am definitely a Peel person. I still have the peel on my 96 mirror gold!

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL

The only correct answer to this question is that you need both peeled and unpeeled versions.