Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I find it odd that this header card is important to complete this run to more than on person... It mentions no player so I'm curious why anyone but MP has interest in it? Thoughts?

Ryan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I find it odd that this header card is important to complete this run to more than on person... It mentions no player so I'm curious why anyone but MP has interest in it? Thoughts?

Ryan

Don't really know. Too many Bagwell cards that actually have Bagwell on them for me. I mean if I found them for next to nothing I might pick them up. Otherwise, not so much.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
no. Guy had it at the flea market. Five bucks. He said he will be back next week. If i see it, you want me to get it for you?

Honestly, you don't have too but I really appreciate you thinking of me and reaching out, etc. I feel like shipping it will be twice the cost and since I have it already, I think we should pass. Seriously appreciate the shout out! Thanks a ton

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
97_rodriguez_20of25_zpsuxvyfsuy.png

98_gonzalez_13of100_zps1dtetcl0.png

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very surprise the Edmonds run was only $61... Even though a "common", nice pickups on the Henrys'.

While we're speaking about Crusades, and I know it's been discussed before. What is the difference again and probable productions runs between the *** versions and the blank spaced Crusades again. I never remember.

Thx
Ryan

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I have to think differently on you with this one though he is not a big name the Donruss Crusades Promo's are very rare and interesting. To know most of them have been owned by a single person for many years is crazy.

Gwynn545's got a sick sense of humor

Dec 4, 2008
Exactly what I was thinking on the Edmonds. Annoyed that I forgot to put in a bid. Although looking at the bid profiles, I think the top bidder would have gone well higher than I would have been willing to (my max would have been around $80).

The ***/100 Executive promos are thought to be 1-3 of each player for each version. Not sure exactly on specifics. Pretty certain that with the Un-numbered Series 2 Prototypes like the ones that just ended are 1 of 1 for each of Red & Purple, and 1 of 2 for the Greens. I had a handful of Proto's over the years, but only the the Series 1's from Leaf R&S (Approx 25 of them) and sold them in a lot to a different East Coast collector about 10 years back.

Love these crusades, though!
http://www.chippercards.com/other/crusadehist.htm

Very surprise the Edmonds run was only $61... Even though a "common", nice pickups on the Henrys'.

While we're speaking about Crusades, and I know it's been discussed before. What is the difference again and probable productions runs between the *** versions and the blank spaced Crusades again. I never remember.

Thx
Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Exactly what I was thinking on the Edmonds. Annoyed that I forgot to put in a bid. Although looking at the bid profiles, I think the top bidder would have gone well higher than I would have been willing to (my max would have been around $80).

The ***/100 Executive promos are thought to be 1-3 of each player for each version. Not sure exactly on specifics. Pretty certain that with the Un-numbered Series 2 Prototypes like the ones that just ended are 1 of 1 for each of Red & Purple, and 1 of 2 for the Greens. I had a handful of Proto's over the years, but only the the Series 1's from Leaf R&S (Approx 25 of them) and sold them in a lot to a different East Coast collector about 10 years back.

Love these crusades, though!
http://www.chippercards.com/other/crusadehist.htm

Ok thanks. I guess I remember that for the unnumbered , but didn't remember the 1-3 for the ***. Anyone else have any info confirming or denying this info?

With the Crusade Edmonds , it went to a board member and I think they got a good deal. I could see $200+ on that like the Raul's

Ryan

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
I also thought the Crusade Edmonds went cheap. Feel like they should have been in the $125-$150 range personally. I had a bid on the Tinos.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Ok thanks. I guess I remember that for the unnumbered , but didn't remember the 1-3 for the ***. Anyone else have any info confirming or denying this info?

With the Crusade Edmonds , it went to a board member and I think they got a good deal. I could see $200+ on that like the Raul's

Ryan

If the board Member is interested in moving the purple Edmonds, I'd be a buyer. I had also intended to bid. That goes for any of the other purples picked up by anyone else as well....

Members online

Latest posts