Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
s-l1600.jpg

Does it make you sad when a 1/1 that's not serial [URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ed]#ed [/URL] 1/1 is graded poorly?

sadder when you see another that IS #ed 1/1

a544b13d.jpg

324_3_2.jpg

324_4_2.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
No Griffey, but I know you've posted the insert flyer for these a few times. Man, I was happy to land the sample, I'd love to find the Master Strokes!

hey you ever check on that extra 1995 Pinnacle Pin for the Biggio collector??

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
hey you ever check on that extra 1995 Pinnacle Pin for the Biggio collector??

I did, no go as of now. That said, I just had a major addition completed on my home this summer, and a large majority of my office and hobby room is still packed up from the house surgery. It may yet still exist.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I did, no go as of now. That said, I just had a major addition completed on my home this summer, and a large majority of my office and hobby room is still packed up from the house surgery. It may yet still exist.

sure wish I had onna theses..........................
s-l1600.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm very happy to have the Frank...just wish the Ripken would have shown up. Never got my money back on that...got all the cards in the lot, but not the one I actually wanted.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I still have his payment for a 1997 Fanfest playing card sealed in envelope never opened ................... GAWD I Hava Money Problem........................ :ugeek:

1K%20009_zpsjry4jp6q.jpg

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
Found some rare stuff of Edgar Martinez,Big hurt,Mcgwire,Bagwell,Biggio,Maddux,Nomar and more,please pm!!!Name you player!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts