Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
So, it would seem the bargain hunting on the Crusade protos is officially toast. Though I'd have a shot at the Grieve's. Should probably sell my Erstad's.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Prices are up but I still think they are woefully underpriced. Not everyone feels comfortable going for prototypes and the history/awareness of these cards is still not that robust. I think <$600 for a 90s star is a great deal

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Prices are up but I still think they are woefully underpriced. Not everyone feels comfortable going for prototypes and the history/awareness of these cards is still not that robust. I think <$600 for a 90s star is a great deal

Don't disagree but was very happy scooping them up in the $100-$150 range. Aw well.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
You did well. I just won the Gars, and own the Piazza rainbow and 2/3 of the Pedro rainbow. Cards are stunning in person, as you know.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC

I just got done telling ghumbs it's been awhile since I've picked up a super sweet 90s card for a nice price on a random search. Almost bought this from a board member a couple years ago for $30ish. It's cropped pretty close, so I'm interested to see what the edges are like on a condition sensitive card.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I just got done telling ghumbs it's been awhile since I've picked up a super sweet 90s card for a nice price on a random search. Almost bought this from a board member a couple years ago for $30ish. It's cropped pretty close, so I'm interested to see what the edges are like on a condition sensitive card.

Good luck with that. Hope it works out. Def a great pick up. Congrats!!

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
I acquired this the day Frank Thomas was voted into the Hall of Fame. Rad too because I had looked for this card aggressively for 7 years.
1997-white-sox-score-premier-club-1.jpg

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011

Members online

Latest posts