Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Yea, that's part of the BS story. No chance he pulled all these from packs haha. I want someone to get them in hand and analyze. Just doesn't smell right to me.

Someone a few years ago had a post about these. Can't remember if it was here or Blowout. They are def real and very few made it out

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I currently own one of the bagwell checklist cards and won the one that was listed last night. I'm not sure how they ended up in circulation but my guess was the wrong foil was used for the cards and then the mistake was realized and corrected.

It wouldn't shock me if they ended up in 1-2 cases as the seller claims in his listing if that was the case.

I think these have such value because unlike other foil error parallels (96 fleer silver, 98 EX 2001 road to the hall gold foil, 98 topps Cooperstown gold foil, etc.) These are so much more attractive than the regular silver foil and not just slightly different.

Dan

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I just got my 1999 Finest Gold Refractors non-diecut no serial number and they are awesome. This card is not over size and still has the protector coating on them.

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

Here is the serial numbered card.

juan_picture.php

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Found a nice little surprise hiding in a very cheap lot:

Untitled.png

Pretty sure these were a very tough pull back then. There was also a Foil Mo Vaughn, which is nice but not as exciting as the Griffey.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
So, I was sorting through my Bonds collection when I came across my Team Pinnacle Mirror. This card pisses me off. Why make both copies of every version except the Mirror?? I thought I would feel complete but it's just a what could be situation that irritates me. I don't remember if we have any Belle guys that need this card but let me know if you do.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I'm so glad there aren't two versions of the 98 mirror. More to go after.

Though I lucked out in that both Piazza and Pedro have the mirror. Guess if they didn't I might feel more strongly like you do!

So, I was sorting through my Bonds collection when I came across my Team Pinnacle Mirror. This card pisses me off. Why make both copies of every version except the Mirror?? I thought I would feel complete but it's just a what could be situation that irritates me. I don't remember if we have any Belle guys that need this card but let me know if you do.

Dec 4, 2008
Well done! For some reason I am drawn to these Topps Stars foils and pick them up, even commons, when the price is right. Congrats on the elusive rainbow!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This I have another Belle collector liquidating... one of only a few left that I know... if it goes well, I should finally hit my 90% :)

Fingers crossed... will update everyone if things proceed.

Members online

Latest posts