Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Very excited to bring this one in! My first Mirror AP, should go nicely with my Gold AP set build. Now, to add a few more...if they ever popped up. On that note, I never see unopened Pinnacle Plus product. Since it was Pinnacle's last release, do you think everything exited the factory? I've only seen one blaster box for sale in 3-4 years.

zUMNtMj.jpg

Great looking card, don't know that I've seen those before. What is the print run?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Oops meant "working with me." Can't edit the post or the app shuts down. He also has a Bagwell, a great seller to work with!

You're welcome. Thanks for the opportunity. The Bagwell is also in transit to a much better home than my own. Thanks guys.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It has a good home.....since I can't own it knowing where it is allows me to stop searching for it.
I know the feeling. I keep tight notes on Belle cards and know of about 15 or so cards that are in a dark dark hole but at least I know where they are and have them marked accordingly. Never know, I bet 10 cards that I had marked "GONE" on my checklist at one point are not in my possession... just never know... time will work its course.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Looked for this card for years before finding it in a dealer box at the 2015 NSCC. The guy was helpful but knew what he had. All good though. I'm happy to have gotten it even if the cost was slightly higher than I wanted to pay. Glad to check it off the list.

1998-sp-authentic-sheer-dominance-titanium-sd30.jpg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Love the Titanium set, was working on a set build but put it on hold. Need to downsize! Keep an eye out for the hand numbered replacements as well! Though, suppose they only exist if one was sent back in...

PiazzaSDTitaniumB.jpg

PiazzaSDTitaniumF.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Everyone already familiar with the 1998 Score Platinum Team Sets? Looks like there were 10 team sets of 15 cards each?

Not mine but this is an eBay listing of the entire thing for sale or BO: http://www.ebay.com/itm/172373735294?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I need the Belle and would be interested in a group buy to breakup into teams? Any interest from guys on here... if so, I could start a thread maybe. Not sure what the seller would take as a BO but I figured we could probably get a decent deal done if a bunch of us split it up. We could even do a draft type senerio of sorts if needed because we probably wouldn't get 15 guys at 1 team a piece...

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Anyone pick up any of the PSA inverted atomic refractors from PWCC? Looks like two bidders topped everyone with pretty close bids on most all of the auctions.