Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Totally agreed. I had tried arbing (arbitraging = buying a poorly listed lot and listing properly) many of lasiklady's listings but it just isn't worth it most of the time. She has a great following and does quite well. I can't help but wonder what is in some of these flat rate box lots. I haven't yet paid up enough to find out.

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
Totally agreed. I had tried arbing (arbitraging = buying a poorly listed lot and listing properly) many of lasiklady's listings but it just isn't worth it most of the time. She has a great following and does quite well. I can't help but wonder what is in some of these flat rate box lots. I haven't yet paid up enough to find out.

This lasiclady does list with crappy titles.
I reached out to her once as she lives like 5 min away from me. She said some guy just hands her a handful of cards at a time. Lol

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014

I’ve got the second of 2 I bought from her coming in today . I’ll post up what I got and get later. Overall pretty decent stuff. No hidden $500 cards yet but worth the $175 I paid for the 1st one

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Nice - I saw that Grace Purple Crusade and what looked like some SPX Grand Finales of common players and I was intrigued!!

That one I missed. I did want it but went way higher than I thought. The first one I bought had these along with about 60 commons

Generated from my Apple iPhone using tools.rackonly.com

These minus the bagwell

Last edited:

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Not mine, but I thought it was worth mentioning. A 1995 Bowman's Best Vlad Guerrero refractor RC BGS 9.5 sold for $6,100 the other day:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BGS-9-5-1995-Bowmans-Best-REFRACTOR-AUTO-B2-Vladimir-Guerrero-RC-HOF-POP-2/162870229036

s-l1600.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
What's that weird ink on the case? That's not some sort of auto is it? LOL

If you read the auction text the seller got the case auto'ed by Vlad. Shouldn't be too hard to clean off as it's on the case. I'm sure this hurt the overall sale price. This card is impossible to find well centered with no refractor lines.

Members online

Latest posts