Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I thought it was interesting that the same bidder was under bidder on all. Only has a FB rating of 38 and 100% bidding activity with the seller. But I’m probably just being paranoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
DallasCardBoys listed a complete graded set of 1992 Super DKs for reasonable prices. Grabbed a BGS 9 Thomas for $126. Sadly, the Ripken was $300 and the Clark $100, but they've already been purchased for the flip. RJ too I believe.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
DallasCardBoys listed a complete graded set of 1992 Super DKs for reasonable prices. Grabbed a BGS 9 Thomas for $126. Sadly, the Ripken was $300 and the Clark $100, but they've already been purchased for the flip. RJ too I believe.

Sigh, the profiteers are always up in it. Did you see what the RJ was beforehand?

Apr 13, 2010
fml, I check eBay & COMC hourly all day long. Had the profiteer done $200 or $250 I would have paid him off instantly. Now he gets nothing.
That's a nice card and a nice grade. I'm kinda glad the Twins rep in the set is Scott Erickson not Kirby. Minimum offer is $200 so you still might be able to get it. I doubt it will sell at that price, so if they don't accept, wait awhile and offer again.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] - Here's my Thomas. I acquired it back in June of 2010.

1998-paramount-inaugural-issue-32.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Finally found this one. I’ve seen three copies of the regular card come up for sale over the past few years but this was the first Certified Stars one I’ve seen. Glad to finally add it!IMG_6507.JPG

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I think it was poorly listed. And probably would have gotten more split. I think this Rickey (or if there are more than one) sold for $750 last year. Ripken usually sells high. Vlad sells good. I'm sure Bonds does too.

Is there a consensus on whether or not more than one copy of the unnumbered ones exist?

Members online

No members online now.