Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1274 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 2747741174122412641270127112721273127412751276127712781284 ... LastLast
Results 19,096 to 19,110 of 19464

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #19096
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,500
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've wanted the 2001 Donruss Diamond King Redemption Card of Will Clark. Not sure why Donruss chose to issue a non auto, not game used, basic serially numbered card as a redemption, but they did. I have the redeemed card but not the redemption that basically just has text info on it, not even a picture of Clark.

  2. #19097
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,303
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfan View Post
    I've wanted the 2001 Donruss Diamond King Redemption Card of Will Clark. Not sure why Donruss chose to issue a non auto, not game used, basic serially numbered card as a redemption, but they did. I have the redeemed card but not the redemption that basically just has text info on it, not even a picture of Clark.
    It was originally supposed to be an autograph, wasn't it?

  3. #19098
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,500
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goobmcnasty View Post
    It was originally supposed to be an autograph, wasn't it?
    There is an autographed one too. It's out of 88. The base Diamond King was out of 1,988. They may have both been a redemption. I'm not positive on that, but I am positive the insert Diamond King was a redemption. It's why most set collector's still need that particular normal looking Will Clark card. It shouldn't be rare, but is.

  4. #19099
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,450
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfan View Post
    There is an autographed one too. It's out of 88. The base Diamond King was out of 1,988. They may have both been a redemption. I'm not positive on that, but I am positive the insert Diamond King was a redemption. It's why most set collector's still need that particular normal looking Will Clark card. It shouldn't be rare, but is.
    as per cardpedia, looks like just the auto was a redemption
    DKR18 Will Clark EXCH 87
    DKR18 Will Clark 1988

  5. #19100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,500
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicpapa View Post
    as per cardpedia, looks like just the auto was a redemption
    DKR18 Will Clark EXCH 87
    DKR18 Will Clark 1988
    Although I can't pull up any literature proving it one way or the other, I'm not sure their information is completely accurate. The regular reprint wasn't pack inserted. Maybe some of the other Clark guys can confirm, but it was an odd set with odd redemptions.

  6. #19101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,450
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was a Interesting set to say the least........... sure had alot of stuff going on
    I pulled a All-Time Diamond Kings redemption TBA

    turned out to be
    ATDK8 Hank Aaron EXCH

  7. #19102
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always loved the 1999 Upper Deck Runs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Black Diamond Combo #11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	69710

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 UD Choice StarQuest Combo #SQ21.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	280.1 KB 
ID:	69711

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Forte Combo #F7.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	316.0 KB 
ID:	69712

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Textbook of Excellence Combo #T5.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	343.0 KB 
ID:	69713

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck View to a Thrill Combo #V7.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	69714

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Wonder Years Combo #WY23.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	69715

  8. #19103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,450
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onthespotdetailing View Post
    I have always loved the 1999 Upper Deck Runs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Black Diamond Combo #11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	69710

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 UD Choice StarQuest Combo #SQ21.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	280.1 KB 
ID:	69711

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Forte Combo #F7.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	316.0 KB 
ID:	69712

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Textbook of Excellence Combo #T5.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	343.0 KB 
ID:	69713

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck View to a Thrill Combo #V7.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	69714

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Wonder Years Combo #WY23.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	69715
    GAWD I MISS @Upper Deck ............................(rumor has it 2020 )


  9. #19104
    Senior Member RustyGreerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    2,264
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onthespotdetailing View Post
    I have always loved the 1999 Upper Deck Runs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Black Diamond Combo #11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	69710

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 UD Choice StarQuest Combo #SQ21.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	280.1 KB 
ID:	69711

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Forte Combo #F7.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	316.0 KB 
ID:	69712

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Textbook of Excellence Combo #T5.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	343.0 KB 
ID:	69713

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck View to a Thrill Combo #V7.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	69714

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Wonder Years Combo #WY23.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	69715
    Wonder Years always confused me. Single and Triple look the same to me.
    1998 Topps Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41 and 57 and condition upgrades for 51, 62, 68, 81
    Complete Tek Want lists HERE

    Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection - they look like this!



  10. #19105
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    Wonder Years always confused me. Single and Triple look the same to me.
    The pattern colors are opposite, and in hand one is pink and the other orange.

  11. #19106
    Senior Member RustyGreerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    2,264
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onthespotdetailing View Post
    The pattern colors are opposite, and in hand one is pink and the other orange.
    Profiles in innovation.

    I miss Pinnacle.
    1998 Topps Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41 and 57 and condition upgrades for 51, 62, 68, 81
    Complete Tek Want lists HERE

    Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection - they look like this!



  12. #19107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,148
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  13. #19108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,267
     BunchOBull
     BigHurtHOF
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    I grabbed the Thomas; made offers on a few others to try to snag them at reasonable prices for other player collectors, but they were quickly snatched up.

  14. #19109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,427
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I will start selling my collection off. $250 The thing of it is, I saw it on comc for $150 . Tried to buy it and said not enough funds. I had $165 in funds. Then it was on ebay 2 min later BIN for $165 I hit BIN and stated I could not buy it. Was listed at $250, then it was gone POOF! From ebay. Went back to COMC and it is listed at $250. I do not like the game playing!!!!!!

    https://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/...zalez/12223787



    Last edited by nosterbor; 04-30-2017 at 10:19 PM.

  15. #19110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,555
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunchOBull View Post
    I grabbed the Thomas; made offers on a few others to try to snag them at reasonable prices for other player collectors, but they were quickly snatched up.
    Made offer on Piazza, $5 below list, was denied then price was jumped $15.

    Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN





    BIG THANKS TO JBEL4431 FOR THE BANNERS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •