Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I do miss it. One of the best cards ever printed. Just an awesome work of art.

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
i did snag the piazza...looked to be in pretty good condition on the front, but has some chipping on the back like all the other examples above

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
In '96 Leaf Studio (not Leaf) how can you identify the difference between a base and a silver press proof? All of the press proofs are unnumbered with no serial on the back, and unlike the Leaf "rainbow" the Studio does not have a type of footer at the bottom that is different.

I'm sure if I saw the two side by side it probably because evident in the difference for the Studios, so maybe that's a better question. Could someone post their base side by side with a silver press proof? Thanks!

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
In '96 Leaf Studio (not Leaf) how can you identify the difference between a base and a silver press proof? All of the press proofs are unnumbered with no serial on the back, and unlike the Leaf "rainbow" the Studio does not have a type of footer at the bottom that is different.

I'm sure if I saw the two side by side it probably because evident in the difference for the Studios, so maybe that's a better question. Could someone post their base side by side with a silver press proof? Thanks!

Silver are holographic:
96Studio.jpg
96StudioSlvr.jpg

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
They also say 1 of 100 on the back around the circle photo in the top right corner.

That's interesting, the cards I see online do not include a serial number and baseballcardpedia also indicates that none of the Press Proofs have serial numbers.

[h=2]Parallels[/h][h=3]Press Proof[/h]All 150 cards are available in the following "Press Proof" parallels.

• Bronze (limited to 2,000 copies)

• Gold (limited to 500 copies)

• Silver (limited to 100 copies, exclusive to Magazine packs)
NOTE: None of the Press Proof cards are serial-numbered.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That's interesting, the cards I see online do not include a serial number and baseballcardpedia also indicates that none of the Press Proofs have serial numbers.

[h=2]Parallels[/h][h=3]Press Proof[/h]All 150 cards are available in the following "Press Proof" parallels.

• Bronze (limited to 2,000 copies)

• Gold (limited to 500 copies)

• Silver (limited to 100 copies, exclusive to Magazine packs)
NOTE: None of the Press Proof cards are serial-numbered.

Not serial #, just says 1 out of 100. Just like the Golds and Bronze do with their wording.

Ryan

Members online