Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onthespotdetailing

Nov 1, 2015
I don't think they exist. Looked for the Ripken for years back when they came out and never saw one.
I am thinking the same. I have looked everywhere and have never even seen any of the checklists in anyone's collection. You would think if they were out there one of the 150 of each card would have turned up. They are rare, but not that rare

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I am thinking the same. I have looked everywhere and have never even seen any of the checklists in anyone's collection. You would think if they were out there one of the 150 of each card would have turned up. They are rare, but not that rare

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Same one I showed you in other thread...

03374a9a3b046ba188385609fa61ef47.jpg

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

brian46256qqv

Mar 26, 2012
I guess they do exist. Was the checklist harder to find than the regular Rave card for Rodriguez? I still have never seen a Ripken checklist and have seen many of the regular Ripken Rave cards. Back in the day of the AOL Grandstand Message Boards I had offered a good amount if someone could find the Ripken Rave checklist.

Here's the back of my 97 ARod Circa Rave checklist:

a6e8f6ded49740151254caacd6e946e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Being /150 cards they can't be "harder" than base cards.....overlooked, maybe but by 1997 people were looking for inserts.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I almost posted this list last month. It's the toughest commonly recognized (except for the proto) non 1/1 Rusty Greers I need. Thanks to [MENTION=3737]carrsallstars[/MENTION] for sending me a PM yesterday alerting me. Lo and behold it was for one of these cards! The 1999 Red Label /25. I had a chance back in the day and was too cheap. I thought it wouldn't be long before I had another chance. It was 18 years.

1999 Topps Gold Label Red Label Class 3 /25
1997 Score Premier Club
1998 Donruss Collections Preferred Prized Collections /55
1998 Donruss Crusades Green CTA Prototype
2000 UD Choice Super Script /25
2001 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum /10
2002 Fleer Triple Crown RBI /29
2003 Donruss Season Stat Line /17

And four days later the 2003 Season Stat Line hits ebay with a $10 BIN. This hobby...

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I guess they do exist. Was the checklist harder to find than the regular Rave card for Rodriguez? I still have never seen a Ripken checklist and have seen many of the regular Ripken Rave cards. Back in the day of the AOL Grandstand Message Boards I had offered a good amount if someone could find the Ripken Rave checklist.

I don't recall it being a difficult one to find. I've had it for a very long time. Maybe there was a printing anomaly with the Ripken. It does seem strange no one here has one or has even seen one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts