Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I've been tying to determine any rhyme or reason to how he chooses to release the player selection. Obviously he was sitting on two master sets of the diamond axis and elite status.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I picked up the blank back, then I checked sold and saw the gold. Anyone know what that went for?

I'd trade for the promo leaf griffey

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Any estimates on print run on the unnumbered 97 platinum golds?

I'd reckon originally just one but I suppose there's always potential for sheet cut versions if any went out the backdoor. What I like about the *** proofs is that they aren't just NNO and of course the die-cutting lends to their original legitimacy.

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
I've been tying to determine any rhyme or reason to how he chooses to release the player selection. Obviously he was sitting on two master sets of the diamond axis and elite status.

Have you seen any Ripkens?

So I'm not that familiar with comc... U just have to keep searching new items listed?
Don't they show up on eBay also at same time?

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
So, bad news, DallasCardboys bumped his Griffey prices 3-5x higher. Good news is I was around to clean him out. I am feeling a little queasy with the cash that just got thrown down.:-o

Members online