Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Goin through some of my Wakefield stuff, he was limited in most releases but here's a couple from ud gold /10 and gem master /50 99
95abcc1f1464cab1b116bc5a16da6ffb.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Found one 90s card of ARod that I needed at the National. '99 UD Encore Pure Excitement Gold #d/10. The crazy seller was asking $1800. Needless to say, I didn't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Pickup from the National
1998 Sports Illustrated First Edition Front.jpg1998 Sports Illustrated First Edition Back.jpg

1998 Sports Illustrated First Edition 1/1

I know that there are more than one of these out there. I believe that this is the pack pulled version. The reason being is I purchased the other bagwell 1st edition, card #183 on ebay a few years ago and the seller was selling both bagwell 1st edition cards. Me and another bagwell collector decided to split the two and we each won one of them. I find it more likely that those were the backdoored version considering the seller had both of them.

Dan

Members online

Latest posts