Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Interesting though that just 2 days ago the seller told me that he was all sold out. Guess he found some more...

A cool story, I think, how these remained buried for over 20 years, and are just now seeing the light of day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app
And to goob's point: he keeps finding more and the price doubles each time (4.99/9.99/19.99). It will end at some point.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Interesting though that just 2 days ago the seller told me that he was all sold out. Guess he found some more...

A cool story, I think, how these remained buried for over 20 years, and are just now seeing the light of day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Wasn't it specifically asked of the ripkens though? If so I didn't see any more of those posted. 25 mcgwire so far and counting.

Surprisingly I'm still happy. Spent 100 on 10 of these and I would have happily spent 250 on one. Hopefully will make some other Mac collectors Happy too!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Imported from the Orient, this came in today! Very happy, and much cheaper than I thought it would go.

1999 (not 91 LOL!) SP Authentic HR Chronicles Die Cut #/70
Can someone PLEASE tell me why this was so hard to get? I mean ... there are like 69 others out there! Anyway, just glad I got mine ... it is beautiful :)

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Imported from the Orient, this came in today! Very happy, and much cheaper than I thought it would go.

1991 SP Authentic HR Chronicles Die Cut #/70
Can someone PLEASE tell me why this was so hard to get? I mean ... there are like 69 others out there! Anyway, just glad I got mine ... it is beautiful :)

Untitled-1.jpg

Definitely No Love For Theses Beauties
sp70.jpg

hr.jpg

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I grabbed a Griffey from that 2nd Batch ..... 19.99 meh, as long as its legit :shock:

I was drinking while ebaying and bought one as well. When I went back to search it was still up I was like wtf lol. Realized it was the same guy from the other day with multiples

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

1991 SP Authentic HR Chronicles Die Cut #/70

Untitled-1.jpg
Pssst......their 1999 not 1991

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I'm not sure what this means, but there are a few "squares" I'm missing. They are tough!

For the longest time wies winners and key food disc were almost impossible to find. I believe 1989 Our Own Tea was also extremely difficult. About 4 years ago a seller started listing them. Nobody was really sure how many they had. Turns out it was a lot because they were listed pretty steady for over a year. A very similar thing happened with donruss aqueous test cards. Someone found a slug of them and flooded the market.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I ran into that with some Red Barn MSA discs a few years back. A guy just kept posting new ones each week. After a while, they were not selling at $5 or less.

For the longest time wies winners and key food disc were almost impossible to find. I believe 1989 Our Own Tea was also extremely difficult. About 4 years ago a seller started listing them. Nobody was really sure how many they had. Turns out it was a lot because they were listed pretty steady for over a year. A very similar thing happened with donruss aqueous test cards. Someone found a slug of them and flooded the market.

ckurdelski

Jul 4, 2012
Everyone -

Who has an image of 1999 Upper Deck PowerDeck Auxillary Gold?

Hoping I've just somehow been incredibly lucky not to see one trolling the web over the years!

Starting to think they don't exist though. Chris

Members online