Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Busted a couple boxes I found at a local flea market. Not bad overall considering.
97 Ultra Series 2
98 Bowman's Best
95 Collectors Choice

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Any day is a good day when you get a card in the mail.

ssed_zpsu7vpcdsw.jpg

ssb_zpsxttasxgm.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Long time no post in here but keep up with it pretty frequently but had to drop in to share a nice little COMC score the other day... never thought I would see a card on COMC that I need anymore but this one made me load a little $ in the account and purchase ASAP. Got it in hand last night and it is exactly what they say it is... makes the rainbow for me...

1998 Topps Stadium Club Triumvirate - Illuminator #T4A :)

1998 Topps Stadium Club - Triumvirate - Illuminator #T4A - Albert Belle
Courtesy of COMC.com

Link: https://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball...irate_-_Illuminator/T4A/Albert_Belle/10774918

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
On the subject of COMC (and Belle cards) does anyone know how long they keep "sold out" listings up? I looked at the sold listing for Belle cards and saw some real monsters. Not sure if they sold recently or not.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Thank you! That makes me feel better. Looks like the Red Crusade xx sample was the card sold longest ago....

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I don't know the logistics from the seller side, but sometimes you can look at the Sold Out on COMC & see new items that a seller hasn't put for sale yet. Several times with DallasCardBoys his stuff would show on the Sold Out page a day or two before they actually got listed live.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
^^Ohhhhh yea... those were forever ago.

How do you look up sold items by the way? I need to sharpen up on my COMC skills

Yea there were a couple monster Lofton's that sold before I knew about comc, maybe 4-5 years ago.

Scroll down, on the left side there is a tab that says Sold Out, just check the Only Sold Out box and click the bar diagram.

You have to have points the see the completed though.

Last edited:

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
It's been a while since I've posted any recent pickups and the market has been rough lately finding any on my wantlist I posted over a month ago. However here's what's been added to my mid-highish end A-Rod Mariner inserts:

Members online