Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
ddd_zpswihacpri.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I had some of his cards pulled out a few years back, not sure of their location now, but if I find em I'll let ya know

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
As always, great cards everyone. I have not been very fortunate landing any Alex cards in quite some time. As the want list grows smaller so do the opportunities to add to the collection.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Big drought here too. Pinnacle Home/Away Die Cut and UD Diamond Destiny Silver are all I've found in months.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Major drought here, too. First time since I came back to the hobby in 2010 that I've gone a month without buying a single card, but it's not just been one month. It's been two. Market's too high on 1998 Tek, 2014 Tek has dried up completely, and the only Rusty Greer I've wanted for my hoard sold for more than I've ever seen that issue sell for before.

So here's another entry in the debate that will never be resolved - do 1999 Ex Century golds exist?

This Pat Burrell just went up on COMC and is a great example of a base card which is yellowed with age and/or smoke. This is not a gold.

1999 EX Century - [Base] #104 - Pat Burrell
Courtesy of COMC.com

Here is an actual gold:

attachment.php

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
That 1/1 is something I most likely will never see with the player I collect, very nice!

I like that some mid-low high end inserts are being posted too! Here's what I've picked up over the last week:

Both Topps are refractors :D

Members online

Latest posts