Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Just the type of bids they are doing scream schilling. Like trying to bump it up just enough. Guess bid what you would feel comfortable paying and forget about it

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
The bag of 1998 Pinnacle Popcorn (Bankruptcy flavor) that I've been saving all these years is ready for tonight. Hot sauce will not be needed.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
If any of them sell where they're priced at now it would be a heckuva buy if you're a diehard player collector. You haven't seen most of these cards for 20 years. Do you really think there are a bunch more out there? I passed on a call to arms red prototype 10 years ago and still kick myself today.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I agree I wouldn't pass it up if I had the money to buy the Jeters. Kinda wish I didn't waist that 8k I sold the Griffey 1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Bronze Promo for. I would own a few of these tonight. Wishing Nelson and John luck on these Jeter cards.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm in the same boat, unknown quantity of these things exist. Even if we knew production count, how many actually survived? Most I've seen of a single player has been 4 of the mirror reds (aside from the lvl 1's). I was fortunate and was offered the chance to obtain almost all of the McGwires at once and wasn't going to let that opportunity pass me up. Regardless if there are more, I paid what I was willing to pay for them and now future me doesn't have to worry about finding them. Instead I can help other McGwire guys get theirs. That always makes me happy.

Best of luck to everyone going after their guy!

Michael.petkus

Jan 30, 2016
Best of luck tonight to everyone bidding. My guy is in 3 Epix lots tonight, but the price is going to keep me out. If anyone wins those purple, or orange Epix lots and wants to piece it out, I’m your buyer for the Ryno’s!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I led from the first day, got sniped at the end. I'm not sad. Would liked to have it but something still doesn't smell right so I'm glad I didn't over pay for it. For those that really want their targets I hope you do well.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Looks like 4955 feedback won most of the Jeter cards. I would have thought the Mirror Gold would have went for more. I was thinking 10k if I would have had the money that would have been my snipe bid. Anyone here win any of their player if so congrats.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I thought the 98's last night were in the reasonable price range. Congrats to those who got theirs. Pretty sure you won't see many of these for a long time. Looked like legit buyers accross the board

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I wonder what a Griffey Mirror Gold Woulda fetched?? :eek:
Last one I remember was long ago before Jeter Mirror Golds went crazy and that went for 8k. I would suspect 20k or more now. Pretty sure I know where a lot of his rare stuff is as well and it the same place as those Jeter Mirror Golds are so I don't see any selling anytime soon.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Last one I remember was long ago before Jeter Mirror Golds went crazy and that went for 8k. I would suspect 20k or more now. Pretty sure I know where a lot of his rare stuff is as well and it the same place as those Jeter Mirror Golds are so I don't see any selling anytime soon.

I was wondering about the 1998, not the 1996

Members online