Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
For my proshooter marble, I have a pack filler backing, slide it into a team bag, put the marble in and seal it up. It is then "card height and width" for my card box.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Finally found a Mirror Red, now just need the normal Blue /180 and the elusive Mirror Gold

You ain't kidding, you can almost always find a mirror gold because they are a Marquee card that people know they can get big $$$ for, the certified blue is comparatively impossible to locate for a lot of players. Congrats on the mirror red, it's a great looking card!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
[MENTION=11245]Joey_peapod[/MENTION] To answer your question no PSA will not grade the card . They used to grade 1998 Select stuff and now don't either so its hit or miss on promotional items with them.

BGS will grade and slab it.
I'm confused...
PSA will not will not grade "un-numbered" cards...like, non serial numbered or cards without a card number on them? Which card are we referring to here?

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I'm confused...
PSA will not will not grade "un-numbered" cards...like, non serial numbered or cards without a card number on them? Which card are we referring to here?

The card that was asked about was a Chipper Jones backdoored/executive sample/whatever. It should be serial numbered and is not.

ckurdelski

Jul 4, 2012
Does anyone know how many variations of these were made? I know you could put your name on them. I assume you could probably put any name on it you wanted. I have only seen a few with Ken Griffey, Jr. as a name. All of them that I have seen have "Charter" on them. The one below has "Hobby" on it. I can't find another one listed with Hobby. Has anyone else seen a Griffey/Hobby or any listed with Hobby?

Thanks
Craig

https://flic.kr/p/KhiNNV

Seems to be three versions of the Griffey. If anyone has a fourth, this guy is interested!
Topps Stadium Club - Credit Card Promo.JPG
Topps Stadium Club - Credit Card Promo- Hobby.JPG
Topps Stadium Club - Credit Card Promo - Members Only.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts