Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
Gents - updated the 1998 Pinnacle Certified BaseballCardPedia page, which was long overdue.

If you have any additional information not listed and/or have a correction to make, please PM me and let me know. Enjoy.

Working on updating the Pinnacle Certified section of the 1998 Epix page along with the 1998 Select page next.
I know I speak on behalf of everyone in the hobby here: Just want to say THANK YOU!!! The amount of time and resources exhausted to update this for the entire Hobby at Large is incredible! You're the man tidel144!

Much love my friend!

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN

soxcolts

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone know how many variations of these were made? I know you could put your name on them. I assume you could probably put any name on it you wanted. I have only seen a few with Ken Griffey, Jr. as a name. All of them that I have seen have "Charter" on them. The one below has "Hobby" on it. I can't find another one listed with Hobby. Has anyone else seen a Griffey/Hobby or any listed with Hobby?

Thanks
Craig

https://flic.kr/p/KhiNNV

I have a Frank Thomas can't put hands on it right now to check if its charter or hobby

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013

I guess this answers your question. Just dug this out of my Bernie box:
1088tc9p.jpeg

31h8w5x6.jpeg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Figured I'd post this here to.

1997 Pinnacle XPress Metal Works - Bronze, Silver, Gold & ????
Just wondering if anyone knows of a 4th “Pewter” version.
I found this Mo Vaughn. It’s grey in color but doesn’t have the
silver shine (or serial #) that the other silvers have.

Can anyone tell me what this is? (I photographed it next to the other 3 versions (Griffey)

xpress2.JPG
xpress3.JPG
xpress4.JPG

Dec 4, 2008

Can anyone tell me what this is? (I photographed it next to the other 3 versions (Griffey)

Cool! That definitely looks like a new version. I half heartedly chase the silver and gold sets, picking them up when they can come cheap. Never seen that pewter version before. Nice find.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut

I'm guessing that's base metal underneath the bronze, silver, and gold overlay.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I just put my ProShooter marble in a team bag, then in one of those thick plastic hinged storage boxes.

Don't think there's a legit source as to how many are out there. Just a very tough regional (Upstate New York) test issue. I've seen 4 Grace's in past 20 years.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I just put my ProShooter marble in a team bag, then in one of those thick plastic hinged storage boxes.

Don't think there's a legit source as to how many are out there. Just a very tough regional (Upstate New York) test issue. I've seen 4 Grace's in past 20 years.

I just bought the second Lankford that I have ever seen.

Members online

Latest posts