Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
The green is already dropping back down. Really wished I'd have saved my PSA 10 that ish would be listed so fast right now lol

It's def crazy. The Platinum Gold /30 only brought $1300! I'd take that all day of the purple. Actually I'd take almost anything because I think the Griffey crusade is pretty ugly

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
A friend just landed this impossible beauty.

9c5d3c5599ec24c8bed5bbbfcea8e1a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
A friend just landed this impossible beauty.

9c5d3c5599ec24c8bed5bbbfcea8e1a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's probably the best player I've seen so far from Mirror Black. That's awesome! Hope it's in hand though. I've seen some fairly sneaky pictures or pictures that scan or show like a Mirror Black, but ultimately, just end up being base.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Beautiful card! Incredibly rare. I think that's immediately one of his most cherished cards, at least it would be in my collection if I had the Clark.

Michael.petkus

Jan 30, 2016
Awesome Ripken. What a rush it must be to land that in one's collection. That will look super sweet in a PSA slab.

Rumor has it a Sandberg exists, and in a collectors possession. Oh what I would give for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Just an amazing card. Was Mirror Black unannounced that year? I know Beckett had something about it, but that might have been after reports of their existence surfaced and not necessarily from Pinnacle.

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
Neat to see a Ripken posted. I've been thinking about parting out my Ripkens for awhile but never have the balls to do it. Posts like that make me want to start buying again though, haha.

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
Hey all! I'm new to this board, 1st post. A friend of mine posted this card for me... I'm actually the buyer of this Ripken. Couldn't believe it when I saw it! Have heard many stories but don't know the truth about these mirror blacks! Would love to hear from someone that is more knowledgeable on them!

Members online

Latest posts