Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Some are definitely priced attractively (3 of those have sold already). Could have been 2 sets stamped legitimately by Fleer, who knows. I'm curious how the Jeters really would compare side by side. I clicked on sold listings from the link and the Maddux Mystique actually outsold the Jeter.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
i like the way his jeter looks better than samho honestly

You guys are killing me. At first I was like "no way" but now I'm leaning toward "yes". The samho Jeter has some stamping issues on the back which makes svcards copy look more legit.

I messaged the seller and asked him straight up where he got these and I'm waiting to hear back.

Is there anyone on here that's an expert on these and/or the back doored versions?

Scott F

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Some are definitely priced attractively (3 of those have sold already). Could have been 2 sets stamped legitimately by Fleer, who knows. I'm curious how the Jeters really would compare side by side. I clicked on sold listings from the link and the Maddux Mystique actually outsold the Jeter.

Ryan

The samho Jeter in the BGS slab has less clear stamping on the back. There's a big blob of foil between the "L" and "Y" in only.

I'm going to make an offer, I can't wait any longer.................

Scott F

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The samho Jeter in the BGS slab has less clear stamping on the back. There's a big blob of foil between the "L" and "Y" in only.

I'm going to make an offer, I can't wait any longer.................

Scott F
Ha, cardboard crack. Good luck.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Supposedly Samho was working with those who created / produced the cards etc. I haven't heard any updates. He may be able to at least offer an opinion.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
6 out of the 8 I thought were "cheap" now sold. I hope some people on here grabbed them as long as they were legit (at least pack pulled or stamped as replacement set during original production).

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Make that 8 out of 8, that was quick. Possibly same buyer on last few. Sorry for the multiple pists, just an interesting amount of movement in 30 mins.

Ryan

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
6 out of the 8 I thought were "cheap" now sold. I hope some people on here grabbed them as long as they were legit (at least pack pulled or stamped as replacement set during original production).

Ryan

I started with the Henderson's as awesome A's pickups which established the auto accept and then grabbed the Gwynn, Bags and RJ which seemed like great prices relative to some others I'd like to have. Missed the Vlad :(

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I pulled a few of the Masterpeice cards from Fleer back then and they look good.. The color of the 1/1's is on as well..

I wonder if I still have any of my scans from back then..

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
^interesting

i retracted my initial offer on the Pedro, and threw out the 62% ($500) and it was accepted. with the 10% ebay bucks offer, makes it more palatable.

wish i had thrown out $300 on the Piazza! would have been only $270 after EBay Bucks

good luck with the card you are after [MENTION=9701]forgerelli[/MENTION]

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The quality of the stamps compared to Mears look extremely clean. [MENTION=12890]ThunderFan25[/MENTION] pack pulled that one and there is "run off" of the Foil in multiple places where the ones listed are pretty clean on all the letters. @athleticsfan07 , you went in on them.

Ryan