Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Finally got a 98 Select 5 star bonus! I know these are the bankruptcy / backdoored cards, but how many do people actually estimate are out there? The print run is /50 but there's no way that many have been available on the secondary market. They just never turn up.

42153638090_72772cf8d2_b.jpg

43962302361_6aa30efe20_b.jpg

I didn’t know there were numbered versions! The Belle I have is stamped 00/00.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Anyone ever do '90s box breaks anymore on here? I remember a number of years ago we did some and divided up the teams. I have to dig them out but I think I have probably half a dozen 90s boxes... nothing SUPER rare but some fun breaks. I am sure I am far from being qualified to do breaks on here but I always remember doing them with you all and that was a lot of fun... I think I have a few boxes of Tradition and going after the Starting 9 is going to be fun and worth the cheap break :)

If any of you guys hear of '90s group breaks, make sure to PM me or mention me so I know.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Anyone ever do '90s box breaks anymore on here? I remember a number of years ago we did some and divided up the teams. I have to dig them out but I think I have probably half a dozen 90s boxes... nothing SUPER rare but some fun breaks. I am sure I am far from being qualified to do breaks on here but I always remember doing them with you all and that was a lot of fun... I think I have a few boxes of Tradition and going after the Starting 9 is going to be fun and worth the cheap break :)

If any of you guys hear of '90s group breaks, make sure to PM me or mention me so I know.

i was part of that calling [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION]

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

I did a few in the past. They were fun! I'd be down for doing a team break of late 90's / early 2000's boxes again.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
We should try to revamp a '90s break or two. I liked the one which had multiple boxes but I would be down to do some even if it were a box or two. For example, I have two boxes of '99 Tradition and you can get the Starting 9s in those... fairly cheap break... I remember we did one a while ago which had like a dozen or so boxes and we all took teams or something. I think the feedback was it was a pain in the a$$ for [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] - I still use your koozie by the way haha... might need another one soon, it is getting pretty beat up.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
We should try to revamp a '90s break or two. I liked the one which had multiple boxes but I would be down to do some even if it were a box or two. For example, I have two boxes of '99 Tradition and you can get the Starting 9s in those... fairly cheap break... I remember we did one a while ago which had like a dozen or so boxes and we all took teams or something. I think the feedback was it was a pain in the a$$ for [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] - I still use your koozie by the way haha... might need another one soon, it is getting pretty beat up.

I was in that break. It was pretty fun. I think I paid for Griffey and whiffed.

I also recall it being way more than a dozen boxes, though. Would it be any easier on the breaker if those of us who don't want their commons or even low-level parallels ask for those not to be shipped?

Man, I remember doing a few 1998 Topps Tek breaks about six years ago. That will never happen again... at least not at those bargain prices.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I was in that break. It was pretty fun. I think I paid for Griffey and whiffed.

I also recall it being way more than a dozen boxes, though. Would it be any easier on the breaker if those of us who don't want their commons or even low-level parallels ask for those not to be shipped?

Man, I remember doing a few 1998 Topps Tek breaks about six years ago. That will never happen again... at least not at those bargain prices.

Agree on the comment about just not requesting the commons being sent.

I really LOVED the Tek break. Wish we could do that one again.

I have two boxes of Tradition if anyone wanted to do a break of those. Starting 9 is the big hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

I'd definitely be interested. Still need a Starting 9 for Jeff Frye so it'd be worth the shot.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I would love to do a 90s break, but it should be in a random slot format. Once the slots are drafted, you get to pick your player. The last spots in the break can be for all the NL commons/undrafted players, and the other can be AL commons/undrafted players. Player breaks aren't as fun, because if you don't show up immediately to spend big $$ on your player, you're not getting it. With a slot break, there can be a period where people can sell and trade their slots too, to get a higher priority pick.

Members online