Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
Both are A-Fraud. Nobody cares

LOL Easy there GreerFan, this was before Alex ruined his name by juicing. As a Mariner's fan since the early 90's, watching Alex dominate the game in 96 with a skinny frame and speed was incredible! This is why I won't ever collect his rangers/yankees cards because that's when his reputation went downhill :)

It's okay because I used emoticons :cool:

Dec 4, 2008
Ebay bucks Pro Tip: If you buy anything big on ebay when they do not have an Ebay Bucks promo going...wait a few days to pay! Was able to hit the 8% promo today by paying for a $500 auction win from 2 days ago. For some reason ebay keeps doing these ebay bucks promos. IMO it is like Jos A Bank buy 1 suit get 3 free sales. It ultimately just curtails demand until another sale is on. Anyway, just wanted to share the tip in case anyone was unaware. Doesn't work all the time, but when it does it sure is nice!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Ebay bucks Pro Tip: If you buy anything big on ebay when they do not have an Ebay Bucks promo going...wait a few days to pay! Was able to hit the 8% promo today by paying for a $500 auction win from 2 days ago. For some reason ebay keeps doing these ebay bucks promos. IMO it is like Jos A Bank buy 1 suit get 3 free sales. It ultimately just curtails demand until another sale is on. Anyway, just wanted to share the tip in case anyone was unaware. Doesn't work all the time, but when it does it sure is nice!

I can't figure out how to get notifications from ebay about these things. I've even gone into my setup to try to figure it out with no luck.

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014

i've tried that in the past, the buy and wait and promo would hit. when i pay it shows the promo took place and i got 8% or whatever promo is ebaybucks. UNFORTUNATELY, when you go to ebay bucks, it's only the usual 1%

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
[MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] check out my Super Sweet 1994 Flair Wave of the Future Rick White

112dfe513916daadabc303fe0b447080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts