Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

Nice 1997 Mints!!

1997ToppsMint_zpsfc8bbede-1.jpg

1997ToppsMintBack_zps9b109c07-1.jpg

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I suppose this post can go here. These probably aren't the most sought after '90s inserts though...

I recently purchased 6 sealed 1993 Donruss Master of the Game jumbo packs. These cards were packaged one card per pack. I bought them because the seller mentioned they contained sealed Puckett cards. After I purchased them, I found out that they "possibly" contained Puckett cards. Since I had already paid for them, I decided to roll the dice...

I received them in the mail today and using the led flashlight on my phone I was able to see which players were in the packs. To my surprise there was one sealed Puckett card! Score!!!

In addition, I have 1 sealed Ripken, 1 sealed Ryne Sandberg, 2 sealed Roberto Alomar and another Ripken that was actually already open. Please let me know if anyone's interested in the non-Puckett's.

Thanks, Jeremy

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Cool find! Sending PM about the Alomar now...

I suppose this post can go here. These probably aren't the most sought after '90s inserts though...

I recently purchased 6 sealed 1993 Donruss Master of the Game jumbo packs. These cards were packaged one card per pack. I bought them because the seller mentioned they contained sealed Puckett cards. After I purchased them, I found out that they "possibly" contained Puckett cards. Since I had already paid for them, I decided to roll the dice...

I received them in the mail today and using the led flashlight on my phone I was able to see which players were in the packs. To my surprise there was one sealed Puckett card! Score!!!

In addition, I have 1 sealed Ripken, 1 sealed Ryne Sandberg, 2 sealed Roberto Alomar and another Ripken that was actually already open. Please let me know if anyone's interested in the non-Puckett's.

Thanks, Jeremy

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's been a few days since I've checked in, but nice additions guys. Nice team find [MENTION=9603]corockies[/MENTION] and Kevin and Scott, sweet Supers.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Members online