Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Been in a Giambi drought as the list gets smaller and smaller, very happy to knock this one off with all you crazy set collectors.

Jason-Giambi.jpg

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
If anybody has or has a lead on:
1997 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Beltre PSA 10
Or
1998 Bowmans Best Atomic Auto (this is a ghost I know)

Please let me know!!

Onthespotdetailing

Nov 1, 2015
Does anybody know the value of these cards. These were the 1994 Black Gold Winners Cards that were never redeemed for the set and certified cards

1994 Topps Black Gold Unredeemed Winner .jpg

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I'm not sure on the value, but both ABCD versions are very tough to find these days. I'm looking for both for my Puckett collection. Please let me know if anyone has them available.

Onthespotdetailing

Nov 1, 2015
I'm not sure on the value, but both ABCD versions are very tough to find these days. I'm looking for both for my Puckett collection. Please let me know if anyone has them available.
I would think the un redeemed would be harder due to the fact the people would want to get the whole set. The certified ones are easier to find it seems

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WESTLAKE

Jan 11, 2015
I've sold both the 93 and 94 ABCD cards for $20. Possibly go for more but I got them from dime boxes so not worried.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I have bought from this seller a number of times. In fact, this seller runs clean sweep auctions which is a pretty good auction house . Guy's name is Steve . I'm intrigued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online