Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1353 of 1387 FirstFirst ... 3538531253130313431349135013511352135313541355135613571363 ... LastLast
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 20802

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz1982 View Post
    At least that one looks like a later version when the industry figured that out and they started putting in a cutout area for the card to fit in, similar to a modern magnetic.
    Screw downs even with recessed space still damage cards...

Generated from my Apple iPhone using tools.rackonly.com

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_peapod View Post
    Screw downs even with recessed space still damage cards...

Generated from my Apple iPhone using tools.rackonly.com
    Looking to sell that damaged card?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ack! Not that beautiful Class 3 Red Label! I saw that killer buy in the completed items. Great work there. Disappointed for you that it didn't work out as well as it could have, that is such a tough one.

rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nice 1/1!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippercards.com View Post
    Ack! Not that beautiful Class 3 Red Label! I saw that killer buy in the completed items. Great work there. Disappointed for you that it didn't work out as well as it could have, that is such a tough one.
    It’s under the gloss discoloration. The surface itself has no flaws so that’s at least a plus. Obv would have been better if it didn’t have the marks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to see that damage from the case. Can the modern “magnetics” cause similar damage?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reds get most of the attention, i think the blacks are awesome to. Topps Gold Label my favorite topps set.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s under the gloss discoloration. The surface itself has no flaws so that’s at least a plus. Obv would have been better if it didn’t have the marks.
    Was it just smashed in a screwdown that wasn't thick enough?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seller's last batch of 1995 Pinnacle Select Test Foil Proofs went off today. Annoyed with myself that I forgot to get my bids pre-submitted. Most went way below the last batch in October, which were below the initial batch in the Spring of last year. Cool set. Piazza went down to $15 from $70 just a few months before, among other notables.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202175346864

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen the Garvey in photo or offered for sale. Wonder if it ever came out of a pack?

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    Excited to add my first 1/1 from the 90s and of one of my favorite Yankees, Tino Martinez.

Attachment 76257Attachment 76258

colima311
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seller's last batch of 1995 Pinnacle Select Test Foil Proofs went off today. Annoyed with myself that I forgot to get my bids pre-submitted. Most went way below the last batch in October, which were below the initial batch in the Spring of last year. Cool set. Piazza went down to $15 from $70 just a few months before, among other notables.

That sucks that you didn't land the chipper. I thought about bidding on it and was surprised how low it went after I went back to view all the ended auctions of these.
    I picked up a handful which included the Piazza you mentioned, Gallaraga, Winfield and a couple other.

The Griffey, Frank Thomas and the Piazza/Griffey/Thomas/Bagwell CL went for big money. idk if these were offered up in the last batch or not.

Does anyone have any additional information on these or have an idea of print run?
    Last edited by Sonic311; 01-17-2018 at 12:38 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I snagged both Belles for under $10 each, which really surprised me. I missed the last ones listed, and now I'm glad I did.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic311 View Post
    That sucks that you didn't land the chipper. I thought about bidding on it and was surprised how low it went after I went back to view all the ended auctions of these.
    I picked up a handful which included the Piazza you mentioned, Gallaraga, Winfield and a couple other.

The Griffey, Frank Thomas and the Piazza/Griffey/Thomas/Bagwell CL went for big money. idk if these were offered up in the last batch or not.

Does anyone have any additional information on these or have an idea of print run?
    The CL only got $321 which is the lowest I believe. First time it went up
    He got $1500. I forget what the second one got but that one got cut in half at least.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CL only got $321 which is the lowest I believe. First time it went up
    He got $1500. I forget what the second one got but that one got cut in half at least.
    Anyone know if there is an actual Jeff Frye #92 in those? I don't see one anywhere in his sold or completed listings.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists