Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1266 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 266766116612161256126212631264126512661267126812691270 ... LastLast
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 19102

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's gotta be one of the worst Refractor lines I've seen!

carrsallstars
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI player collectors: a bunch of 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified - [Base] - Platinum Red Unnumbered cards are listed on comc by DallasCardBoys. Most players are there as of now. As usual, prices vary if you're interested.

Collecting (click for website/wantlist):.....Manny Ramirez.....1998 Bowman Chrome Master Set.....2009 Topps Tribute Black Master Set

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrsallstars View Post
    FYI player collectors: a bunch of 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified - [Base] - Platinum Red Unnumbered cards are listed on comc by DallasCardBoys. Most players are there as of now. As usual, prices vary if you're interested.
    They would do a lot better if the backs showed "xxx" instead of just not have the number!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!
    Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know! www.CansecoCollector.com

carrsallstars
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. It's hard to exactly pin down why these cards are not very desirable... Pretty? Check. Rare? Check. But they are just not quite that different from the very cheap #'d versions... Maybe they've all been sitting there for 2 days and I thought they just popped

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Collecting (click for website/wantlist):.....Manny Ramirez.....1998 Bowman Chrome Master Set.....2009 Topps Tribute Black Master Set

youseekyoda421
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. It's hard to exactly pin down why these cards are not very desirable... Pretty? Check. Rare? Check. But they are just not quite that different from the very cheap #'d versions... Maybe they've all been sitting there for 2 days and I thought they just popped

They were listed this evening.

mun002 is listing a nice collection of Cleveland cards (Indians, Browns, Cavaliers) on COMC this evening. The flippers are hard to compete with for the Vizquel and Thome cards!

RagingAcid
     @RagingAcid
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else here have statistical standouts? I have a few from '94 and they look sick imo

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually unnumbered stuff sells for a fraction of the real thing. Occasionally I guess it could sell in line with the real thing as I've heard of a few sales that surprised me me. So that makes all of those like $1-$3 lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAcid View Post
    Anyone else here have statistical standouts? I have a few from '94 and they look sick imo
    Since we're also talking about unnumbered cards, I'd love to buy an unnumbered '95 Statistical Standout of Kirby Puckett. My PayPal is ready to send some funds.

Hendersonfan
     Hendersonfan24
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see Rickey
    Ballz In The Kitchen <<<<<<< LINK

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_peapod View Post
    Usually unnumbered stuff sells for a fraction of the real thing. Occasionally I guess it could sell in line with the real thing as I've heard of a few sales that surprised me me. So that makes all of those like $1-$3 lol
    Generally speaking, I'll pay more for unnumbered serial # cards that have a higher print run. A perfect example is these totally certified cards. I'd pay either the same or more for the serial #ed gold than unnumbered, but more for the unnumbered red than the serial #ed version. The reds may only have a few copies out there that aren't numbered, and since the regular is #ed to 3,999 iirc, it is an easy pickup for more than what the #ed version would sell for. I may be in the minority though
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!
    Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know! www.CansecoCollector.com

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
    Generally speaking, I'll pay more for unnumbered serial # cards that have a higher print run. A perfect example is these totally certified cards. I'd pay either the same or more for the serial #ed gold than unnumbered, but more for the unnumbered red than the serial #ed version. The reds may only have a few copies out there that aren't numbered, and since the regular is #ed to 3,999 iirc, it is an easy pickup for more than what the #ed version would sell for. I may be in the minority though
    Same here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you check COMC by the seller?

sierrajunior7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
    I agree 100%. It's kind of like the same thing with 80's and early 90's Donruss blank back proofs. You have a larger abundance of cards compared to the minuscule amount of blank backs or in this case unnumbered cards. Proofs and prototypes are generally on the top of my list when it comes to my buying priorities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know of this is the auxiliary gold .. if not what is it