Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1268 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 2687681168121812581264126512661267126812691270127112721278 ... LastLast
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 19565

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #19006
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #19007
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why grading is a joke.. I know it's impossible to tell from a scan but here is the card


    And here is the grade:


    The front is literally pristine. The back has some very faint surface scratches you can only see at an an angle. I'll be re Subbing with BGS for my 9.5 lol

  3. #19008
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,071
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corockies View Post
    Hell yeah! Look at what popped up on Comc today! 1997 Donruss Teamset Pennant Edition Rockies team set complete!

    Awesome

  4. #19009
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured for .99 it was worth the shot at it being a prized. Guessed right!

  5. #19010
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,296
     BunchOBull
     BigHurtHOF
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_peapod View Post
    Figured for .99 it was worth the shot at it being a prized. Guessed right!
    Great add!

  6. #19011
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,469
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is My 10th Year Anniversary of Owning One Of Theses Beauties!!
    Sep 29 2007
    You are bidding on a rare 1998 Donruss Crusade Red Ken Griffey Jr. Numbered Parallel Card. The card is individually numbered 22 out of 25 on the back. It is card #39 out of the 100 player set and features a red and yellow refractor like front to the card. Donruss made 3 different types of Crusade Inserts back in 1998: the normal green, the purple, and the impossible to find red. Beckett Magazine has a $N/A book value for the card because it is too scarce to price. I have never seen one of these listed on eBay since I’ve been a member. These cards are VERY SCARCE and impossible to find now since they are either locked up in personal collections or still sitting in boxes that will never be opened. These cards are at the top of most player collectors want lists and while its #D to 25 the cards turn up as often as cards #D to 1/1. The card pictures Ken Griffey Jr on the Seattle Mariners. The card is in mint condition , Any lines are on the scanner and are NOT on the card. Card will be shipped in a penny sleeve and a top loader inside a team bag and will be mailed in a bubble mailer. Card comes from a smoke free home and a pet free home. If you have any questions please ask before the auction ends. Shipping and handling is $3.00 for a bubble mailer. Insurance is extra and optional. I only accept US money orders as payment.

  7. #19012
    Junior Member patrick182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    www.radicards.com
    Posts
    492
     @radicards
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicpapa View Post
    This is My 10th Year Anniversary of Owning One Of Theses Beauties!!
    Sep 29 2007
    You are bidding on a rare 1998 Donruss Crusade Red Ken Griffey Jr. Numbered Parallel Card. The card is individually numbered 22 out of 25 on the back. It is card #39 out of the 100 player set and features a red and yellow refractor like front to the card. Donruss made 3 different types of Crusade Inserts back in 1998: the normal green, the purple, and the impossible to find red. Beckett Magazine has a $N/A book value for the card because it is too scarce to price. I have never seen one of these listed on eBay since I’ve been a member. These cards are VERY SCARCE and impossible to find now since they are either locked up in personal collections or still sitting in boxes that will never be opened. These cards are at the top of most player collectors want lists and while its #D to 25 the cards turn up as often as cards #D to 1/1. The card pictures Ken Griffey Jr on the Seattle Mariners. The card is in mint condition , Any lines are on the scanner and are NOT on the card. Card will be shipped in a penny sleeve and a top loader inside a team bag and will be mailed in a bubble mailer. Card comes from a smoke free home and a pet free home. If you have any questions please ask before the auction ends. Shipping and handling is $3.00 for a bubble mailer. Insurance is extra and optional. I only accept US money orders as payment.
    Well, it'll be your 10th Anniversary on Sept. 29, 2017 anyway.
    Amazing card and I can only imagine what 10 years has done to the market value on the Griffey Red - only increase I'm sure.


    It's my 5th year owning this guy:

    Last edited by patrick182; 04-15-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    Contact Patrick | Owner, Radicards™, radicards.com
    FB Page | FB Group | G+ | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
    Try our Fitted Toploader Bags
    Frank Thomas Collector: Always collecting high-end '90's & early '00's
    Current count of unique Frank Thomas cards: 6500+ | See the collection here.
    Help me find these cards and get paid!

  8. #19013
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Big Mac fans here? This just popped up. Looks like max signed the case which I think he's trying to say in his description. The auto on the card looks real as all his autos where thin. I've purchased a couple fake ones last year that had thick sharpie autos

  9. #19014
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick182 View Post
    Well, it'll be your 10th Anniversary on Sept. 29, 2017 anyway.
    Amazing card and I can only imagine what 10 years has done to the market value on the Griffey Red - only increase I'm sure.


    It's my 5th year owning this guy:

    Your website is insane. You made that I assume? Happen to have a double of the 98 Leaf Materials Die Cut?

  10. #19015
    Junior Member patrick182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    www.radicards.com
    Posts
    492
     @radicards
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_peapod View Post
    Your website is insane. You made that I assume? Happen to have a double of the 98 Leaf Materials Die Cut?
    Thank you, sir. Yes, I made that site. I wrote about the project here: http://www.radicards.com/tv/78-the-r...n-introduction

    I do not have doubles of that card.
    Contact Patrick | Owner, Radicards™, radicards.com
    FB Page | FB Group | G+ | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
    Try our Fitted Toploader Bags
    Frank Thomas Collector: Always collecting high-end '90's & early '00's
    Current count of unique Frank Thomas cards: 6500+ | See the collection here.
    Help me find these cards and get paid!

  11. #19016
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,469
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick182 View Post
    Well, it'll be your 10th Anniversary on Sept. 29, 2017 anyway.
    Amazing card and I can only imagine what 10 years has done to the market value on the Griffey Red - only increase I'm sure.


    It's my 5th year owning this guy:

    yeah, back then it was the most I spent on a insert and thought to myself that I was Crazy for what I paid for it, and now Today, I feel like I should be Jailed for it

  12. #19017
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,071
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @magicpapa.....US Money Order....oh the days.

  13. #19018
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put this in the 1998 Tops TeK thread .. but I thought it would go well here too

  14. #19019
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,071
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    wish I could find my last four Lankford TEKs

  15. #19020
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,174
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a neat little set that 999 were made. The first 200 or 250 are auto'd I believe.



    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Cal Ripken Supercollector

    ***Tradelist***

    My Cal Ripken Collection

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •