Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Here they are! Not the best quality pictures but conferences were tonight so this is the best for now.

First off, I'm really excited to have found a Red Label parallel for the first time. Not only that, but the 98 Rookies & Stars Longevity /49 is just as exciting and unexpected. These are the first I've seen since I started collecting two summers ago!
IMG_1404.jpg

One of my white whales was this 1999 Ultimate Collection Parallel /100. For any of you that have one on hand you know how amazing they look in person, and this one is no different!
IMG_1406.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet Pick Up's.....
LOL, I was just thinking of posting my Swing Cards( Danum Photobucket)

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Here they are! Not the best quality pictures but conferences were tonight so this is the best for now.

First off, I'm really excited to have found a Red Label parallel for the first time. Not only that, but the 98 Rookies & Stars Longevity /49 is just as exciting and unexpected. These are the first I've seen since I started collecting two summers ago!
IMG_1404.jpg

One of my white whales was this 1999 Ultimate Collection Parallel /100. For any of you that have one on hand you know how amazing they look in person, and this one is no different!
IMG_1406.jpg

congrats the 99 uv /100 really do pop. i have a un numberd /1 its one of my favorite cards.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Do the unnumbered /1 look exactly the same except for no number?

Yup! I have a 1/1 unnumbered as well and they are BEAUTIFUL. The /100s are beautiful also. In addition to the 1/1 and /100, I also have this one which is a bit of a strange one: It is hand numbered 100/100:

053156.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
This looks like someone took the regular parallel and wrote on it to be silly or something lol.

The regulars were serial numbered...i think out may be a damage replacement or perhaps something goofy they did for 100/100

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
Both are A-Fraud. Nobody cares
My bad. I won't post any more Alex cards.

LOL Easy there GreerFan, this was before Alex ruined his name by juicing. As a Mariner's fan since the early 90's, watching Alex dominate the game in 96 with a skinny frame and speed was incredible! This is why I won't ever collect his rangers/yankees cards because that's when his reputation went downhill :)

Members online