Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Congrats on the Arod Crusade card! Not a bad price either. I'm still looking to get my 1st Thome Crusade card.

Thank you! It was somewhat mislabeled without the word "Crusade" in the title so that helped a tad. Pretty excited to see it in person for the first time :) Make sure you post in the B/S/T thread as people on this forum have hooked me up with some pretty rare cards. Best of luck on that Thome!

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Time for a big shout out to CBrand! He not only hooked me up with these higher end inserts, but he sent me tons of base and other rookies for the price of the shipping! I can't even express how thankful I am for collectors like this and everyone here who has helped me build my collection back up! I remember when I was younger and I had 3 pages of Alex Rodriguez and Joey Cora cards and thinking it was the coolest thing ever. I spent all night putting all of the cards into pages and re-casing these. They'll look even better in new magnetics in the future :) So awesome!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Time for a big shout out to CBrand! He not only hooked me up with these higher end inserts, but he sent me tons of base and other rookies for the price of the shipping! I can't even express how thankful I am for collectors like this and everyone here who has helped me build my collection back up! I remember when I was younger and I had 3 pages of Alex Rodriguez and Joey Cora cards and thinking it was the coolest thing ever. I spent all night putting all of the cards into pages and re-casing these. They'll look even better in new magnetics in the future :) So awesome!

Great stuff.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Shiny mail.

20170307_140537_resized_zpstzp8vf1a.jpg

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Busted another box of Retro and pulled the Robinson. When I was sorting my 2 boxes of base I noticed the Branyan from the back. Cool I pulled 2 in one box. Papi is /100
The Jeter and Rodriguez are what you received when you mailed in the Topps MVP cards. Pissed I missed the Beltre for $6

Picked up a tough McGwire I need for my set. /50 for the materials. All the others are /100

Some more Beltre to add to my small PC. Have a pretty awesome one incoming!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=11245]Joey_peapod[/MENTION], maybe pm [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION], he collects Beltre and maybe you guys can swap some doubles.

Members online