Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1335 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 3358351235128513251331133213331334133513361337133813391345 ... LastLast
Results 20,011 to 20,025 of 20627

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #20011
    Junior Member Matthew J Burrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Southeast Alaska
    Posts
    283
     burrowsm_3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Can't tell ya how thankful I am for all the 90's knowledge floating around in this thread!

  2. #20012
    Member gradedeflator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,343
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This times 50

    Happy holidays y’all

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew J Burrows View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Can't tell ya how thankful I am for all the 90's knowledge floating around in this thread!

  3. #20013
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Daphne, AL
    Posts
    1,573
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew J Burrows View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Can't tell ya how thankful I am for all the 90's knowledge floating around in this thread!
    This.

    Thank you Matthew.
    @gradedeflator, y’all? Where’s home ? Alabama here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I NEED 1990s INSERTS AND PARALLELS OF A-ROD. THANKS
    My 1997 A-Rod most wanted
    1997 Donruss Preferred Staremasters Sample #1
    1997 Mariners Score Premier #3
    1997 Ultra Autographstix Emeralds #5

    Any UNREDEEMED AUTO card from 1997

  4. #20014
    Member gradedeflator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,343
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    L.A. born and bred

    Quote Originally Posted by cbrandtw View Post
    This.

    Thank you Matthew.
    @gradedeflator, y’all? Where’s home ? Alabama here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I collect Pedro Martinez, Mike Piazza, Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers prospects and Trevor Bauer (and anything nice that catches my eye)

  5. #20015
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,394
     BunchOBull
     BigHurtHOF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @gradedeflator @cbrandtw

    Apparently y'all are both from L.A.; one of you from Lower Alabama, the other from Los Angeles.

  6. #20016
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,376
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also an LA native but have relocated to Bham.

    Nice to see @ckurdelski make an appearance! Do you still have the International Refractor set?

  7. #20017
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still do @AUTaxMan, forget, did you sell this to me back in the day?

    One of my all time favorites and a treasure to keep. Love the photos of all of the different states and countries!

  8. #20018
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,376
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckurdelski View Post
    Still do @AUTaxMan, forget, did you sell this to me back in the day?

    One of my all time favorites and a treasure to keep. Love the photos of all of the different states and countries!
    I think it went to someone else but I know you helped me a lot with mine. Glad to know you still have it. My Griffey was a 9.5. I hope that's not the one that got busted out.

  9. #20019
    Senior Member onionring9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,375
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I just added a slew of the bankruptcy cards today (many from the '98 pinnacle certified test set) and I'm still scratching my head if some variants I originally thought existed.

    My original guess was that there were a total of 8 variants but to-date I've never seen 3 of them of any player for either the base set or the century legends set:

    black, red, blue, gold
    mirror black, mirror red, mirror blue, mirror gold

    I've never seen blue, gold, or mirror black for either. I've got them on my list but have never asked if anyone knows if they exist or not.

    Does anyone here have examples of any of those? Here's what I currently now have:







    Mark McGwire Collector
    Current mini set chases:
    1998 Tek Diffractors (need 44 patterns)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Blue (86)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Gold (5,8,23,50,59,62,65,77)
    1999 Tek Gold /10 (7A pattern: 24), (7B patterns: 4, 28)
    2014 Tek (Black/White Auto Proof /1) and (any remaining unique buybacks)
    1999 Ultimate Victory Parallels (151, 152)
    » View Collection: 5600+ unique cards
    » View Full Statistics
    » Need List

  10. #20020
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onionring9 View Post
    So I just added a slew of the bankruptcy cards today (many from the '98 pinnacle certified test set) and I'm still scratching my head if some variants I originally thought existed.

    My original guess was that there were a total of 8 variants but to-date I've never seen 3 of them of any player for either the base set or the century legends set:

    black, red, blue, gold
    mirror black, mirror red, mirror blue, mirror gold

    I've never seen blue, gold, or mirror black for either. I've got them on my list but have never asked if anyone knows if they exist or not.

    Does anyone here have examples of any of those? Here's what I currently now have:
    Incredible pickups!

    A Certified Blue/Gold do not exist (to my knowledge) as the original Beckett ad and checklist only lists Certified Red, Mirror Red/Blue/Gold, Totally Certified Blue/Gold, and Mirror Blacks as the parallels.

    Million dollar question is if the Mirror Blacks were ever printed. Thousand dollar question is if the full Totally Certified Blue/Gold sets survived the destruction order.

    I bet someone out there knows the answer to these questions

  11. #20021
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    9,304
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks to a heads up from @carrsallstars in this thread.

  12. #20022
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,784
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ No Numbered?
    Let the MLB know you’d like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

  13. #20023
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    9,304
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes no numberd.

  14. #20024
    Senior Member onionring9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,375
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tidel144 View Post
    Incredible pickups!

    A Certified Blue/Gold do not exist (to my knowledge) as the original Beckett ad and checklist only lists Certified Red, Mirror Red/Blue/Gold, Totally Certified Blue/Gold, and Mirror Blacks as the parallels.

    Million dollar question is if the Mirror Blacks were ever printed. Thousand dollar question is if the full Totally Certified Blue/Gold sets survived the destruction order.

    I bet someone out there knows the answer to these questions
    Ah OK so mirror blacks may or may not exist. Century legends gold/blue may or may not exist. Base gold/blue or a no go.

    Well at least that's a definitive answer on a couple of them! Thanks again R!
    Mark McGwire Collector
    Current mini set chases:
    1998 Tek Diffractors (need 44 patterns)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Blue (86)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Gold (5,8,23,50,59,62,65,77)
    1999 Tek Gold /10 (7A pattern: 24), (7B patterns: 4, 28)
    2014 Tek (Black/White Auto Proof /1) and (any remaining unique buybacks)
    1999 Ultimate Victory Parallels (151, 152)
    » View Collection: 5600+ unique cards
    » View Full Statistics
    » Need List

  15. #20025
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    9,304
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just getting around to scan this had it awhile.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •