Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1206 of 1260 FirstFirst ... 20670611061156119612021203120412051206120712081209121012161256 ... LastLast
Results 18,076 to 18,090 of 18892

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #18076
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Just found out my grade for my Ripken mirror black! Of course was hoping for a 10 but I guess it is 20 years old lol!
    Super excited though and can't wait to get back in hand!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #18077
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Daphne, AL
    Posts
    1,483
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ That was a quick turnaround on the Ripken. Good job.

    Nice Alex Mirror gold. I like those cards as well.
    I NEED 1990s INSERTS AND PARALLELS OF A-ROD. THANKS
    My 1997 A-Rod most wanted
    1997 Donruss Preferred Staremasters Sample #1
    1997 Flair Legacy Row 0 #3

    1997 Mariners Score Premier #3
    1997 Ultra Autographstix Emeralds #5
    1997 Zenith The Big Picture
    Any UNREDEEMED AUTO card from 1997

  3. #18078
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that mirror black is just so sweet. So cool in the Mint 9 PSA case.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  4. #18079
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrandtw View Post
    ^^^^ That was a quick turnaround on the Ripken. Good job.

    Nice Alex Mirror gold. I like those cards as well.
    Yea I sent it in on quick turnaround time just cause I wanted it back

    And love those mirror gold and piazza mirror! Never seen those 1/1's!

  5. #18080
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    35,982
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripkenfan126 View Post


    Just found out my grade for my Ripken mirror black! Of course was hoping for a 10 but I guess it is 20 years old lol!
    Super excited though and can't wait to get back in hand!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats

  6. #18081
    Senior Member RustyGreerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    2,226
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    DallasCardboys is dropping a bunch more Status and Diamond Axis XXX Proofs right now, primarily Bagwell, Biggio, Boggs, Thome, Grace...

    Oh, and this one:


    1998 Leaf - [Base] - Fractal Matrix Die-Cut Diamond-Axis Promos #156 - Ken Griffey Jr.
    Courtesy of COMC.com
    Okay, who just beat me to the Griffey Elite Status Sample! I'mma fight u!
    1998 Topps Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41 and 57 and condition upgrades for 51, 62, 68, 81
    Complete Tek Want lists HERE

    Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection - they look like this!



  7. #18082
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    Okay, who just beat me to the Griffey Elite Status Sample! I'mma fight u!
    Sorry! There was a '96 Studio Silver Proof, clicked to buy, not enough credit! Sold by the time I added.

    But I was locked and loaded for the Status!

  8. #18083
    Senior Member RustyGreerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    2,226
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    Sorry! There was a '96 Studio Silver Proof, clicked to buy, not enough credit! Sold by the time I added.

    But I was locked and loaded for the Status!
    I got the Studio Silver Proof. But as I'm now inspecting the scan, it appears to have significant damage to the bottom edge
    1998 Topps Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41 and 57 and condition upgrades for 51, 62, 68, 81
    Complete Tek Want lists HERE

    Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection - they look like this!



  9. #18084
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    I got the Studio Silver Proof. But as I'm now inspecting the scan, it appears to have significant damage to the bottom edge
    Bummer! Still a good price.

    Nothing more demoralizing than seeing a card and a great price only to click on it to see "Sold Out"!

  10. #18085
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been tying to determine any rhyme or reason to how he chooses to release the player selection. Obviously he was sitting on two master sets of the diamond axis and elite status.

  11. #18086
    Member bigunitcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    508
     bmaaaaaaac
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the RJ Diamond Axis Promo AND '97 Totally Certified Gold, one of my top 5 most wanted. First 90s pickup in ages.
    Randy Johnson Collector!! 5,101 Unique Cards & Counting.
    [Most Wanted: 2015 Topps Five Star MLB Logoman Autograph]
    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/bigunitcards

  12. #18087
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigunitcards View Post
    I got the RJ Diamond Axis Promo AND '97 Totally Certified Gold, one of my top 5 most wanted. First 90s pickup in ages.
    When I saw the NNO RJ and Biggio Platinum Gold pop up, I started drooling waiting for the Griff!

  13. #18088
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    511
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cleaned up?!


    I was going to buy the Johnson but not a big want

  14. #18089
    Member bigunitcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    508
     bmaaaaaaac
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    When I saw the NNO RJ and Biggio Platinum Gold pop up, I started drooling waiting for the Griff!
    1st RJ Cert Gold I've seen for sale since I rejoined the hobby in 2013.
    Randy Johnson Collector!! 5,101 Unique Cards & Counting.
    [Most Wanted: 2015 Topps Five Star MLB Logoman Autograph]
    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/bigunitcards

  15. #18090
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_peapod View Post
    Who cleaned up?!


    I was going to buy the Johnson but not a big want

    I saw the blank back and grabbed the status but the others weren't up in this latest run, so far as I can tell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •