Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Blasphemy.

all yer gettin...............
1999textbooktriple.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thanks to Garrett [MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] for the Piazza Super Rave. The 07 from the serial number has gone away but the impression is there and it will fill a Star hole in the set.

Many thanks man!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Thanks to Garrett [MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] for the Piazza Super Rave. The 07 from the serial number has gone away but the impression is there and it will fill a Star hole in the set.

Many thanks man!

So, the Rave/Super raves were originally printed with "of 150 Rave" or "of 25 Super Rave." I'm guessing now they used different (more sensitive) foil to print the actual serial #s . Does that sound like a reasonable explanation?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Soaring Stars

This set is also available in a "Glowing" parallel. Towards the end of the production run, Fleer ran out of the "starry" holographic foil used on the regular Soaring Stars, and switched to a "glowing" foil. It is believed that 10%-20% of the total production run was printed on "glowing" foil
1997soarings.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'll have to dig mine out to look for the lightning bolt theme , cuz mine in that pic looks way diff than yours