Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I think the MVP set used the same or a similar design, really cool look to them. Nice pickup!

1999 UD Encore sort of "stole" the designs of all of the 1999 UD issues - with a twist. The base set looked just like the regular 99 UD set, except with a refractor sheen. A lot of the inserts had the same design of other inserts, but UD Encore's versions had different names/parallels. In this case, it's game worn hats instead of bats.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Anyone grab a 1997 Legacy Row 0 last night? I was hoping to snag the Larkin but got outbid by some guy (or gal) who was paying big money for all the HOFers.

Also, I'm thinking those 1997 Legacy Row 0's may be short printed or something. I mean I know all three legacy rows are numbered to 100 but the Row 0s seem to never come up. Maybe people aren't willing to pry them from their collection. But they are TOUGH. I have never seen a Larkin Row 0 until last night. Even checked Worthpoint and nothing has popped up in the last 5+ years. Anyone else find the 1997 Legacy 0s cards incredibly difficult to track down?

Yea the 97 Row 0 has always been at those levels, toughest ones to find for player collectors. Griffey is in the $700-1k range. 98 Row 1 I believe is the next biggest one then steadily downhill from there

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
any lucky SOMFB on here win the red Tatis Crusade? :cry: You're welcome,I saved you 50 bucks. :rolleyes: I called off a few people who would bid as I was going to go for it, then I lose power for 3 hours.

Not only do I lose out on that card, but the one I already own loses value after one sells at a tiny price.

/end nerd rage

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
any lucky SOMFB on here win the red Tatis Crusade? :cry: You're welcome,I saved you 50 bucks. :rolleyes: I called off a few people who would bid as I was going to go for it, then I lose power for 3 hours.

Not only do I lose out on that card, but the one I already own loses value after one sells at a tiny price.

/end nerd rage

sucks for the people you called off. Gixen has never failed me, set and forget.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Thank you gentlemen. I don't know what it is about the Prized Collection in particular - there are a lot of refractors out there - but hands down my favorite run of the '90s.

I love the '90 Leaf parallels across all of the issues in 1998. I'm missing the plastic Z2 die cut parallel from Materials, but I have some cool parallels. Really like this one:

1998 Leaf Fractal Matrix Diamond Axis Executive Promo 157 Front.jpg 1998 Leaf Fractal Matrix Diamond Axis Executive Promo 157 Back.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I like to try to collect them. Here a couple at my fingertips...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Members online

Latest posts