Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Congratulations! Those golds are beautiful. I love McGwire's pose & karate kid look :)

Thanks Tanner! It's a classic IMO. And for some reason it's one of those cards that doesn't come up for auction too often, but there's always a few overpriced copies just sitting on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
c7e736dbaa7783218a3e4ee91711827d.jpg

Finally picked up a copy of this card. I've wanted one for 20 years.

That must feel great to have one in your hands after 20 years! Congratulations man!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Thanks gentlemen. It's just getting worse...infrastructure is battered and things are literally falling apart. My area is in a voluntary evacuation zone, not because we're looking to take on water, we're higher than the reservoir and dam, but because our world is starting to close in around us as the water is looking to turn my area into an island. We're lucky though. It's truly horrific. The rain stopped for the first time about 30 minutes ago; I'm hopeful the rest of the night is rain-free.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks gentlemen. It's just getting worse...infrastructure is battered and things are literally falling apart. My area is in a voluntary evacuation zone, not because we're looking to take on water, we're higher than the reservoir and dam, but because our world is starting to close in around us as the water is looking to turn my area into an island. We're lucky though. It's truly horrific. The rain stopped for the first time about 30 minutes ago; I'm hopeful the rest of the night is rain-free.

stay safe!

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Quick post with a small pickup-will be writing a detailed separate post on this pickup and these in the next day or so but wanted to give a quick preview

1992 Donruss Diamond Kings Super Felix Jose

40aef1cfb495f1104c63a890f7aa1e78.jpg

Definitely the hardest card of Felix Jose to find for sure.

Thanks,
Jeff