Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
Dec 4, 2008
Where do people come up with prices like this LMBO?! Amazing card but this has to be a joke!
Hey man, when the Venezuelans were active in 2015-2016 they spent $500k -1m /yr on Galarraga and Vizquel cards. It was a good run. Now pricing has crashed back closer to reality. I think there are still a couple guys who would pay $500 for this one. But no joke, maybe 2 years ago this could have hit $5,000 on a buy it now.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Hey man, when the Venezuelans were active in 2015-2016 they spent $500k -1m /yr on Galarraga and Vizquel cards. It was a good run. Now pricing has crashed back closer to reality. I think there are still a couple guys who would pay $500 for this one. But no joke, maybe 2 years ago this could have hit $5,000 on a buy it now.

Same with Thome during this time period

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I've found quite a few white sheet reverse negatives in my time, but this is the first black sheet copy I've found...thankfully it was Big Frank, condition issues and all.

img319.jpg

Michael.petkus

Jan 30, 2016
Curious, did anyone pick up any Sandberg 1998 Epix “Moments” from the Pinnacle sources? I tried with who I think was Pinnacle Man but struck out. Would love to see some scans.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Here's some recent higher end pickups over the last couple of weeks. Was really happy about the seller of the View to a Thrill /100 accepting my best offer. I've seen tons of the /2000 versions all over the eBay, but this is the first Gold Die-Cut I've seen in 2 years. Also the copper /100 version of the upper deck is throwing me for a loop. I've seen the silver version of the /100 card #487 but not the copper version. Any help on this one is appreciated :cool:

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I remember how cool those were when they first hit packs. Sad that they are practically simple common cards now. If you print enough, nothing is special. The following year issue was lame compared to these in my opinion.

I've found quite a few white sheet reverse negatives in my time, but this is the first black sheet copy I've found...thankfully it was Big Frank, condition issues and all.

View attachment 74705

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Question for everyone I was going through looking at some Jeter doubles I was going to sell and I ran across one I am wondering the value that I forgot I had its the 1997 Donruss Limited Exposure Non-Glossy #22 D.Jeter/L.Collier C. I have a PSA 10 copy so I don't need the ungraded copy. I remember hearing it was an error and thought only 100 copies existed was the rumor but I don't see the Jeter ever and the commons sit on burbank's ebay list. Can anyone give me ideas on the value. I might be listing it this weekend with a few other cards but would like an idea on what people think the value is. It's been awhile since I have been on here hope all is well with everyone I am retired from the Navy now doing college while working my new job.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Question for everyone I was going through looking at some Jeter doubles I was going to sell and I ran across one I am wondering the value that I forgot I had its the 1997 Donruss Limited Exposure Non-Glossy #22 D.Jeter/L.Collier C. I have a PSA 10 copy so I don't need the ungraded copy. I remember hearing it was an error and thought only 100 copies existed was the rumor but I don't see the Jeter ever and the commons sit on burbank's ebay list. Can anyone give me ideas on the value. I might be listing it this weekend with a few other cards but would like an idea on what people think the value is. It's been awhile since I have been on here hope all is well with everyone I am retired from the Navy now doing college while working my new job.

I remember from beckett that the non-glossy limited exposure was 25% of the print run. Not sure how many of the limited exposure were made for the counterparts but the nonglossy is definitly more rare.

Dan

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I remember from beckett that the non-glossy limited exposure was 25% of the print run. Not sure how many of the limited exposure were made for the counterparts but the nonglossy is definitly more rare.

Dan
That seems high but could be right except you never see them listed. Currently there are 13 total on eBay of all the listings of these cards. I remember buying the PSA copy but didn't remember the raw copy I own. Maybe I list it starting at 99 cent and see where it goes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online