Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Lineage Baseball (Poll added)

How will you be buying Topps Lineage?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
ThoseBackPages said:
wow Topps Lineage looks...........interesting
***8 cards per pack, 24 packs per box, 10 boxes per case
***CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- 2 Autograph cards with at least 1 on-card autograph relic card!
- 1 Relic card per box!
- Look for autographed reprints - 75 of the game's past greats sign their name directly on reprint versions of the most beloved card design of all time - 1952 Topps! Immortal legends such as Yogi Berra, Ralph Branca, and Monte Irvin!
- Look for Boxloaders - 1 per box!
SRP should be around $5.00 to start
***Release Date: August 17, 2011

[center:2edjob5w]2011 TOPPS LINEAGE BASEBALL
Honoring Topps famous past eras, new Lineage Baseball features 1952 On-Card Autographs from the living greats of the game, a 1975 Mini Relic card set, and a retrospective of Topps most quirky and beloved Insert cards of all-time!
3 HITS IN EVERY HOBBY BOX!
2 Autograph Cards with at Least 1 On-Card Autograph
One Relic Card
HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
Canary Diamond Autograph Cards
Jumbo Relic and Patch Cards
Topps Giants Box Loader Cards
60th Anniversary Ring Redemption Cards
Canary Diamond 1/1 Parallel Cards
60th Anniversary Autographed Cards
Printing Plates

viewer

viewer

viewer

viewer

viewer
[/center:2edjob5w]

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2011 Topps Lineage Baseball

photo.php

I'm praying that this will be lenticular

This looks awesome

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

That Buster Posey card about sums it up: OK '52 Topps inspired design on a set celebrating Topps baseball history....and...BAM!...ugly ass sticker auto that goes against the spirit of the set.

That Posey is sure to be an overpriced card that I will not be adding to my collection.

I don't get it. Do the Topps people even like what they do for a living, or do they have office pools who can slap together the most half ass set? Maybe working at a baseball card factory is a part time gig for them? At this point, unless these mongoloids are working the midnight shift at Slappy's Burger Joint I can't think of a decent excuse why they keep shipping out these kind of products; they either hate us, think we are idiots, or just don't care.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

OscarOne said:
That Buster Posey card about sums it up: OK '52 Topps inspired design on a set celebrating Topps baseball history....and...BAM!...ugly ass sticker auto that goes against the spirit of the set.

That Posey is sure to be an overpriced card that I will not be adding to my collection.

I don't get it. Do the Topps people even like what they do for a living, or do they have office pools who can slap together the most half ass set? Maybe working at a baseball card factory is a part time gig for them? At this point, unless these mongoloids are working the midnight shift at Slappy's Burger Joint I can't think of a decent excuse why they keep shipping out these kind of products; they either hate us, think we are idiots, or just don't care.
I agree with you 100%, but prepare to be flamed by half the board...

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

OscarOne said:

I have no idea who you are, but I like your style

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL

This looks like a good product that provides much of what collectors on these boards and elsewhere say they want: very cool inserts. If you are going to say that you will support a company that makes a product with great inserts, then you need to get on board with this product. It has lots of cool inserts: '68 3-D Lenticular, Cloth Stickers, Stand-Ups, Canary Diamond cards, 1975 Minis and more.

The autograph checklist is also very strong and has some amazing looking on-card autographs: Hank Aaron, Stan Musial, Sandy Koufax, and Nolan Ryan. Plus the 1952 design autographs of the original players are on-card. Yes, the sticker autograph on the Posey is unfortunate, but this set is a step in the right direction.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008

Maybe a poor man's version of Topps Heritage that might be a 'one-year' wonder.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

ThoseBackPages said:
Lars said:

SRP is more then Heritage! lol

If it cost any less than Heritage you wouldn't even get a hit per box! lol

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York

chashawk said:
ThoseBackPages said:
scotty21690 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Lars said:
What happened to sub $100 products? :(
DLP killed them :(
what are you talking about E?

:?

you guys want "hits" and "hits" cost money

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
chashawk said:
ThoseBackPages said:
scotty21690 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Lars":3nx0e2uc]Maybe a poor man's version of Topps Heritage that might be a 'one-year' wonder.
What happened to sub $100 products? :(
DLP killed them :(
what are you talking about E?

:?

you guys want "hits" and "hits" cost money[/quote:3nx0e2uc]

How much money does the woodgrain stock that Heritage uses cost?

Cause it used to cost 50 cents a pack for 15 cards. Now it costs $3.50 for 8 cards.

Heritage is the biggest ripoff in the hobby

Members online