Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Etopps Reward Points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
they used to come with purchases; for example for every $10 you spent you would get 2 or 5, can't remember anymore its been a few years. Also at the end of the season they would take what you had in your portfolio and if the player hit his expected stat you would get the 1 or 2 points or whatever they gave. I think Griffey one year had a HR target of 59 HR's but the point payout was like 20 or something. I haven't bought anything from etopps in several years so it may have changed but thats what I remember. Hope this helps!

holtboy1980

Feb 2, 2010
I love etopps. Always buying them. You earn rewards if the player on the card meets the performance target, or daily rewards, or wild card rewards. For example: last year etopps gave 10 pts for most rbi, sb, strikeouts, etc in a season. If you owned a card with the player that won the category, you won 10 pts per card you had. 10 cards would get you 100 pts. Also, they do daily jackpot rewards where they may say if a player featured on a 2010 or 2011 etopps hits 2hr's in the game you win 8 etopps points. It is very fun.... Hope this helps

Members online

Latest posts