Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LeBron James Ovation Gold Embossed Die Cut Rookie VALUE???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I usually post on the baseball side of the forum, but a friend of mine has a basketball card he thinks is extremely rare and was hoping you guys might have heard of it or seen the card sell in the past.

He has a 2003 UD Ovation Gold Embossed Die Cut Rookie card of LeBron James. I searched yahoo and google and found a worthpoint listing for it, so I found a picture of the exact card he has, just couldn't find an accurate price.

Just like the worthpoint listing, he has heard a rumor of 5 made, but I have know way of knowing if that's accurate. I held the card in hand, so it's definitely the same exact card as the pitcture below.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/lebron-james-03-ud-ovation-gold-embossed-die-cut-rc

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
Card wasnt numbered but known to be very SSP. I dont know about 5. But production is low.

Pros: Low print run out of a cheaper set. Great player

Con: Not a very desireable set nor heavily collected.

Id be interested in the card if he is selling it. pm me a price!! If not throw it up on ebay and see what it ends at!!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Not sure what his intentions are at this point, he was gauging value though. I'm not a huge basketball guy, but he was thinking the ebay route and he's a little short on funds, so I'm guessing if he does decide to move it, that's where it's going. I may end up selling it for him.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I think you would be pleasantly surprised if you end up selling. I know a couple guys are pretty into that particular set. I'd imagine you'd get several hundred for it.

Members online

No members online now.