Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coming Soon: 2011 Topps Heritage Minor League Baseball Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
I will buy some base lots for TTM... This is going to be fun.

I hope your players make the playoffs or wait for 2012.

I hate this product already - I love Pro Debut, hate this one because it's so unnecessary. MLB Topps Heritage = Traditional. MiLB Topps Heritage = more crap released in order to feature Bryce Harper.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Slette said:
So this will be hobby only?

thats what the website said :(

Which makes sense because aside from Mr. Harper, the vast majority of retail customers wouldn't know who these guys are or even what the teams they're on. This is where an MLBP/MLB license and plenty of photoshop comes in handy ala Bowman, where at least teams would be recognized... even if its the wrong team.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I'm more of an IP autograph guy and it will be nice to see some minor leaguers on Topps Heritage style cards instead of just the same old Pro Debut cards mimicking the Topps flagship design.

However I am betting Topps recycles the guys who are already on Pro Debut cards to include in this upcoming Heritage product.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
of course Heritage will be mmicking Pro Debut (with about 130 less subjects or so. ;)

What would really be worth the cardboard for Topps to do is a "Topps Total" of Minor League Baseball. I would like that kind of huge set and affordable box price point - certainly more affordable than if one were to buy all the team-issued sets at $5-15 per to get the "Topps Total" MiLB effect.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
This stuff is gonna be hot.
It's something different for milb but a brand name everyone recognizes.
I have done well selling minor league cards, including Just, Tristar, and Best. I guess they sell well because it's sometimes easier to get a minor leaguer to sign a card than a MLBer and there's not many minor league products for people to buy so when they do come out, they sell well (when the product is not limited to 100 cases).

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: Jaypers Police got me!

AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Jaypers said:
[quote="AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR":1iquiwbe]:cry:

You have the right to remain cool. Anything you may say can be used in court.

Thats why I dont post about prospects or prospect products, caus I know nothin!!! :)[/quote:1iquiwbe]

You know plenty. It was just a matter of not seeing the thread.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
This product is obviously to make some cash off of the Harper's, but the timing of the release after the end of Minor League season play is very lame. The main reason I buy minor league cards is to get IP autos, and with the flux of players in the minors it is risky to buy cards of a current player on a minor league team as you don't know if the player will be on the roster the following season.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
chashawk said:
B&B tweeted that their cost for this is higher than MLB Heritage.

Wtf is the box price for this crap?

ahhh the higher cost tweet...that is usually followed by the "limited print" tweet and then followed by the
"sold out" tweet.

Kevin

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I am not a fan of this product, as 1962 Topps has nothing to do with MiLB. Pro Debut Chrome with on-card autographs and refractor parallels would be a much better product.

Latest posts