Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest recent pickup
squirrel_zpsb437efe6.jpg

Not too many new autos the past few months, but here they are:
J.D. Drew
drew-SP_zpse581f8ac.jpg

Kent Bottenfield
kentbottenfield_zpsa1928c0f.jpg

Lance Berkaman
berkman_zpsac292b7b.jpg

Carl Warwick
carlwarwick_zps0ba56b3b.jpg

Britt Reames
brittreames_zps336653c2.jpg

And a few vintage
9-14-13b_zps30abc4af.jpg

63 League Leaders is in rough shape but fills a hole in my team set. The oddball Brock is a '76 Laughlin Diamond Jubilee. The Brock/Flood Cards Clubbers has jumped to the top of my favorite Cardinals card, just a great looking card.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Biggest recent pickup
squirrel_zpsb437efe6.jpg

Not too many new autos the past few months, but here they are:
J.D. Drew
drew-SP_zpse581f8ac.jpg

Kent Bottenfield
kentbottenfield_zpsa1928c0f.jpg

Lance Berkaman
berkman_zpsac292b7b.jpg

Carl Warwick
carlwarwick_zps0ba56b3b.jpg

Britt Reames
brittreames_zps336653c2.jpg

And a few vintage
9-14-13b_zps30abc4af.jpg

63 League Leaders is in rough shape but fills a hole in my team set. The oddball Brock is a '76 Laughlin Diamond Jubilee. The Brock/Flood Cards Clubbers has jumped to the top of my favorite Cardinals card, just a great looking card.

How much was the Schumaker?

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hey guys I'm kinds computer illiterate I do everything off my phone. I'm still trying to figure the best way to post pics of my Holliday collection. I'm currently over s thousand different cards of his. That number includes about 8-90 1/1's 100 autos and tons of jersey/bat relics anyone that can help me please do thanks Dan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Hey guys I'm kinds computer illiterate I do everything off my phone. I'm still trying to figure the best way to post pics of my Holliday collection. I'm currently over s thousand different cards of his. That number includes about 8-90 1/1's 100 autos and tons of jersey/bat relics anyone that can help me please do thanks Dan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Try uploading them to Photobucket.

Members online

Latest posts