Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got this bad mamma jamma in today, they had him skip his start today. Hopefully it is just to limit his innings like they're saying.

millerblue.jpg

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
rookieaddict said:
Got this bad mamma jamma in today, they had him skip his start today. Hopefully it is just to limit his innings like they're saying.

millerblue.jpg

Was the finger/hand issue ever cleared up from last start?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Codasco07 said:
rookieaddict said:

millerblue.jpg

Was the finger/hand issue ever cleared up from last start?

They said it was him throwing sweat off his hand, but it wasn't that hot. They also said they didn't have him checked out by a dr, which I found odd to call out what they didn't do. I'm a little concerned

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got a new one in for the Certified MLB Cardinals Autograph PC...my 138th different player!

presko.jpg

Still waiting to snag a Cloyd Boyer from the same set.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
rookieaddict said:
Got a new one in for the Certified MLB Cardinals Autograph PC...my 138th different player!

presko.jpg

Still waiting to snag a Cloyd Boyer from the same set.

I have been collection some from this set as well. Guess I am collecting some of the same cards as yourself! Nice cards BTW! To bad we SUCK this year. Oh well!!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Ryan The Orange said:
Motte.jpg

Received both these back today from TTM. Took 8 days.
Cool after I get done collecting Descalso (I am at 71% Completion not including 1/1s) I may collect all of his cards. Him or Brenden Ryan probably.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
PujolsCollector said:
Cool after I get done collecting Descalso (I am at 71% Completion not including 1/1s) I may collect all of his cards. Him or Brenden Ryan probably.

Affordable, and he still has some gas left in the tank it seems. 1.76 ERA this year. And he knows how to throw something other than a fastball this year!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Ryan The Orange said:
PujolsCollector said:

Affordable, and he still has some gas left in the tank it seems. 1.76 ERA this year. And he knows how to throw something other than a fastball this year!
Exactly. Also he has a card in Lineage

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got two new additions to my Cardinals Cert Auto PC...139th and 140th unique players!

boyercloyd.jpg

penat.jpg

Very excited about the Pena. This was only the second Recollection auto I've seen pop up in the last two years. Last one went for over my snipe, not this time! Got it for a third of what the last one went for. Very, very pleased. Tony was favorite of mine when with the team, my little league coaches hated him though. I always caught one leg out and threw the ball back from my knees, just like he did.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Gilkey.jpg

Received these TTM. I played basketball and baseball with his son in high school, and I have talked with Bernard about hitting a couple times.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Gilkey, I dig!I always wanted him along with Lankford and Jordan.

I received a Edmonds red refractor in the mail last week.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Always liked Gilkey. Can't fight a hometown kid making it with his team. I think I've got a IP stashed away somewhere

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Ryan The Orange said:
This is crazy. Two and a half back, series with Mets, Cubs, Lastros left... Braves play Phillies.

#sittingonedgeofseat

I know what you mean. It's nuts, we're playing really well and have what could be some easy series left. At least it looks like it will be interesting til the end!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I won this Cox canary recently.

[ebay][/ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/350490336608?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I was a player on this canary, but didn't get it.Hell, even the Rasmus sold for around the same amount.

[ebay][/ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/220856722103?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
SINFULONE said:
I won this Cox canary recently.

[ebay][/ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/350490336608?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I was a player on this canary, but didn't get it.Hell, even the Rasmus sold for around the same amount.

[ebay][/ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/220856722103?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cool card. Gotta love a 1/1. Can't believe how high that Yadi went. I picked up a big Molina the other day, can't wait to post a scan when it's in hand!

goep23

Aug 7, 2008
Ryan The Orange said:
This is crazy. Two and a half back, series with Mets, Cubs, Lastros left... Braves play Phillies.

#sittingonedgeofseat

I love it too!! but our record against the crappy teams is usually not that good...

Members online