Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 111 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3169

Thread: St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

SLOW SHIPPER ALERT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

1st cards of Oscar Taveras and Rosenthal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355956293.010830.jpg  
    Haves,Wants,&Tradelist is here:
    http://waintrainsportscards.jimdo.com/
    Collecting:C.Carpenter,A.Craig,Descalso,Freese,Holliday,J.Jay ,L.Lynn,Yadi,Motte,Wainwright,STL Prospects,Giancarlo, J.Turner,C.Yelich,C.Asche,K.Gibson,J.Schoop,Other Prospects on site.
    Look out for Oscar "Ted Williams" Taveras!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rookieaddict View Post
    Loved those greens. Made a killing on carlos gonzalez, franklin morales and Ian Kinsler
    Only had to give up 2 base RC logo cards for it.How much did they sell for then?Someday I'll find one with better centering.Ever see AdamSince1981 anymore?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenBoyerCollector View Post
    Nope, I'm still working on those, too. I guess I am working my ways backward through time.
    I may have a few I can help you out with.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it. May end up a gift for my dad, but is a good deal. Far cheaper than it would have been at the show in stl a few months back
    How much was it?They only had one?

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SINFULONE View Post
    How much was it?They only had one?
    Still 39 in stock:
    1967 St. Louis Cardinals World Series Championship Team Signed Major League Baseball

Retail Price: $1,099.00
    Deal Price: $249.88

Plus, if you buy then post a link - for every person that uses that link to buy, you get money back. (Don't worry, I didn't buy. Not using you guys to get money back on anything)

@Rookieaddict
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only had to give up 2 base RC logo cards for it.How much did they sell for then?Someday I'll find one with better centering.Ever see AdamSince1981 anymore?
    I was buying them on the secondary market after people had them shipped out. I bought huge lots, 40-50 each of them for about $2/card. Sold teh CAR-Go's for about $70ea, and I unloaded all the morales in one deal @ $20 ea. I play cards with adam every once in a while, he could never get signed in to the site when it switched over, so he called it a day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty excited for the winter warmup, gonna get my Craig bat signed

rblake098
     blakingthelaw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up getting tickets for Miller, Taveras, Shannon, Hart, Franklin, and Boggs.

Miller - 11x14
    Taveras - Undecided
    Shannon - Gameday Magazine
    Hart - 8x10
    Franklin - 09 AS ball
    Boggs - 11 WS ball

Photo or OMLB for Taveras???
    Formerly gilbert.

Romans 5:8

Ryan The Orange's Bucket

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pharis View Post
    Still 39 in stock:
    1967 St. Louis Cardinals World Series Championship Team Signed Major League Baseball

Retail Price: $1,099.00
    Deal Price: $249.88

Plus, if you buy then post a link - for every person that uses that link to buy, you get money back. (Don't worry, I didn't buy. Not using you guys to get money back on anything)
    Showing up as $400 for me.Really neat item though.Wish I could spare that right now.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was buying them on the secondary market after people had them shipped out. I bought huge lots, 40-50 each of them for about $2/card. Sold teh CAR-Go's for about $70ea, and I unloaded all the morales in one deal @ $20 ea. I play cards with adam every once in a while, he could never get signed in to the site when it switched over, so he called it a day.
    Wow, Gonzalez sold for $70.Didn't think his cards sold for that.Hard to believe Morales sold that well either.That's too bad, I think AdamSince1981 had some nice stuff.Didn't he have the Tulowitski Superfractor?There was kinks to work out, maybe the site is more user friendly now.

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Showing up as $400 for me.Really neat item though.Wish I could spare that right now.
    This was only yesterday's deal. Insider Sports runs a deal a day.

@Rookieaddict
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, Gonzalez sold for $70.Didn't think his cards sold for that.Hard to believe Morales sold that well either.That's too bad, I think AdamSince1981 had some nice stuff.Didn't he have the Tulowitski Superfractor?There was kinks to work out, maybe the site is more user friendly now.
    Yeah, they went really high....that's back when prospect non auto'd color brought some cash though. Adam did have the Tulo super, and still has some really nice Tulo stuff.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, they went really high....that's back when prospect non auto'd color brought some cash though. Adam did have the Tulo super, and still has some really nice Tulo stuff.
    Damn, I'd hate to be the guy who bought those Morales cards from you.That guy flamed out in a hurry.You going to Winter Warm Up?Seems like I am the only one who can't.Get any new pickups?

@Rookieaddict
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, I'd hate to be the guy who bought those Morales cards from you.That guy flamed out in a hurry.You going to Winter Warm Up?Seems like I am the only one who can't.Get any new pickups?

No wiiter warm up or recent pickups to speak of. Lots of gold refs of the Draft guys and base Wacha auto's, got a couple more unique ones coming in next week.

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Any one have an idea what a 1958 Cardinals yearbook is worth? No clue on condition, a friend found one. Wondering if it's worth picking up...
    View the highlights of my St. Louis Cardinals PC collection here (scroll down a bit):http://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...-Thread/page78