Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 111 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3169

Thread: St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

  1. #1651
    SLOW SHIPPER ALERT
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    St. Louis Area
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

    1st cards of Oscar Taveras and Rosenthal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1355956293.010830.jpg  
    Haves,Wants,&Tradelist is here:
    http://waintrainsportscards.jimdo.com/
    Collecting:C.Carpenter,A.Craig,Descalso,Freese,Holliday,J.Jay ,L.Lynn,Yadi,Motte,Wainwright,STL Prospects,Giancarlo, J.Turner,C.Yelich,C.Asche,K.Gibson,J.Schoop,Other Prospects on site.
    Look out for Oscar "Ted Williams" Taveras!

  2. #1652
    Senior Member SINFULONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rookieaddict View Post
    Loved those greens. Made a killing on carlos gonzalez, franklin morales and Ian Kinsler
    Only had to give up 2 base RC logo cards for it.How much did they sell for then?Someday I'll find one with better centering.Ever see AdamSince1981 anymore?

  3. #1653
    Senior Member SINFULONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenBoyerCollector View Post
    Nope, I'm still working on those, too. I guess I am working my ways backward through time.
    I may have a few I can help you out with.

  4. #1654
    Senior Member SINFULONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rookieaddict View Post
    Yeah, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it. May end up a gift for my dad, but is a good deal. Far cheaper than it would have been at the show in stl a few months back
    How much was it?They only had one?

  5. #1655
    A_Pharis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    20,824
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SINFULONE View Post
    How much was it?They only had one?
    Still 39 in stock:
    1967 St. Louis Cardinals World Series Championship Team Signed Major League Baseball

    Retail Price: $1,099.00
    Deal Price: $249.88

    Plus, if you buy then post a link - for every person that uses that link to buy, you get money back. (Don't worry, I didn't buy. Not using you guys to get money back on anything)

  6. #1656
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,462
     @Rookieaddict
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SINFULONE View Post
    Only had to give up 2 base RC logo cards for it.How much did they sell for then?Someday I'll find one with better centering.Ever see AdamSince1981 anymore?
    I was buying them on the secondary market after people had them shipped out. I bought huge lots, 40-50 each of them for about $2/card. Sold teh CAR-Go's for about $70ea, and I unloaded all the morales in one deal @ $20 ea. I play cards with adam every once in a while, he could never get signed in to the site when it switched over, so he called it a day.

  7. #1657
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty excited for the winter warmup, gonna get my Craig bat signed

  8. #1658
    Member Ryan The Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    1,019
     rblake098
     blakingthelaw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up getting tickets for Miller, Taveras, Shannon, Hart, Franklin, and Boggs.

    Miller - 11x14
    Taveras - Undecided
    Shannon - Gameday Magazine
    Hart - 8x10
    Franklin - 09 AS ball
    Boggs - 11 WS ball

    Photo or OMLB for Taveras???
    Formerly gilbert.

    Romans 5:8



    Ryan The Orange's Bucket

  9. #1659
    Senior Member SINFULONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pharis View Post
    Still 39 in stock:
    1967 St. Louis Cardinals World Series Championship Team Signed Major League Baseball

    Retail Price: $1,099.00
    Deal Price: $249.88

    Plus, if you buy then post a link - for every person that uses that link to buy, you get money back. (Don't worry, I didn't buy. Not using you guys to get money back on anything)
    Showing up as $400 for me.Really neat item though.Wish I could spare that right now.

  10. #1660
    Senior Member SINFULONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rookieaddict View Post
    I was buying them on the secondary market after people had them shipped out. I bought huge lots, 40-50 each of them for about $2/card. Sold teh CAR-Go's for about $70ea, and I unloaded all the morales in one deal @ $20 ea. I play cards with adam every once in a while, he could never get signed in to the site when it switched over, so he called it a day.
    Wow, Gonzalez sold for $70.Didn't think his cards sold for that.Hard to believe Morales sold that well either.That's too bad, I think AdamSince1981 had some nice stuff.Didn't he have the Tulowitski Superfractor?There was kinks to work out, maybe the site is more user friendly now.

  11. #1661
    A_Pharis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    20,824
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SINFULONE View Post
    Showing up as $400 for me.Really neat item though.Wish I could spare that right now.
    This was only yesterday's deal. Insider Sports runs a deal a day.

  12. #1662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,462
     @Rookieaddict
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SINFULONE View Post
    Wow, Gonzalez sold for $70.Didn't think his cards sold for that.Hard to believe Morales sold that well either.That's too bad, I think AdamSince1981 had some nice stuff.Didn't he have the Tulowitski Superfractor?There was kinks to work out, maybe the site is more user friendly now.
    Yeah, they went really high....that's back when prospect non auto'd color brought some cash though. Adam did have the Tulo super, and still has some really nice Tulo stuff.

  13. #1663
    Senior Member SINFULONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,686
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rookieaddict View Post
    Yeah, they went really high....that's back when prospect non auto'd color brought some cash though. Adam did have the Tulo super, and still has some really nice Tulo stuff.
    Damn, I'd hate to be the guy who bought those Morales cards from you.That guy flamed out in a hurry.You going to Winter Warm Up?Seems like I am the only one who can't.Get any new pickups?

  14. #1664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,462
     @Rookieaddict
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SINFULONE View Post
    Damn, I'd hate to be the guy who bought those Morales cards from you.That guy flamed out in a hurry.You going to Winter Warm Up?Seems like I am the only one who can't.Get any new pickups?

    No wiiter warm up or recent pickups to speak of. Lots of gold refs of the Draft guys and base Wacha auto's, got a couple more unique ones coming in next week.

  15. #1665
    Member heartyourlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    678
     whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

    Any one have an idea what a 1958 Cardinals yearbook is worth? No clue on condition, a friend found one. Wondering if it's worth picking up...
    View the highlights of my St. Louis Cardinals PC collection here (scroll down a bit):http://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...-Thread/page78

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •