Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Too much for me.

Got game 1 in 11 for 250 apiece, and that was just SRO.

This year they want 400 for SRO. Not going to happen.

Only game I'd be able to attend is 5.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I knocked 15 off my RC checklist (up to 867 players, 154 remaining) and added a Scrabble cert auto, my 160th different Cardinals player. Also a Andujar for my 83 team set.

1_zps2c23311c.jpg

2_zps0270a6f9.jpg

3_zpsa80537e4.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Game four and five this year, game two in 2011...

Nothing like a four hour drive home in the dead of night after a WS loss :/

Bummer, team just couldn't hit worth a XXXX, and when they did they were mostly singles.Freese, Jay, and Kozma killed this team all month.Have to upgrade there somehow.How far will team go to keep Beltran?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Bummer, team just couldn't hit worth a XXXX, and when they did they were mostly singles.Freese, Jay, and Kozma killed this team all month.Have to upgrade there somehow.How far will team go to keep Beltran?

There are reports that multiple teams are prepared to offer Beltran multiple years. Based on that, I'd say he's gone. I think the same is true of Jay and Freese. I think Carpenter slides to 3rd, Tavares in CF and Craig in right. I also think we either get Jhonny Peralta as a free agent, or trade Shelby to the Rangers for Andrus or Profar. Keep Descalso, Robinson and Chambers as the bench.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I added 2 Descalso 1/1s in like 48 hours. I need someone to sell me a certain card for my collection. If that someone would like to sell it to me!!!! I bought a second letter from the Own The Name Set. Someone around here has a letter I need haha. Ps heartyourlife I know you don't want to sell it. I now need the D E EEE eS C L S from this set. I have seen the E but no other cards other than the ones I own. Im trying for the set.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Get rid of Miller no way. I would much rather have Miller coming out to the mound then Lynn (who is hurt a lot).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
There are reports that multiple teams are prepared to offer Beltran multiple years. Based on that, I'd say he's gone. I think the same is true of Jay and Freese. I think Carpenter slides to 3rd, Tavares in CF and Craig in right. I also think we either get Jhonny Peralta as a free agent, or trade Shelby to the Rangers for Andrus or Profar. Keep Descalso, Robinson and Chambers as the bench.

I agree with most of what you said, though I would prefer to keep Miller.I don't see team trading for a big salary like Andrus for Miller, could see Profar though.I read an article that Miller said he wasn't informed he hadn't reached any inning limit, and didn't know why he wasn't pitching.That is odd he didn't pitch more though.What about Miller plus 1-2 other players for Tulowitski?

I can't stand anymore Jay in CF, but will Taveras be ready in April?I don't want to rush him.I think Wong at 2B will provide much needed speed to lineup.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Get rid of Miller no way. I would much rather have Miller coming out to the mound then Lynn (who is hurt a lot).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I think trading Miller could be a mistake too.Lynn likely moved to bullpen or traded.Garcia will be back too, so someone has to get bumped.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I agree with most of what you said, though I would prefer to keep Miller.I don't see team trading for a big salary like Andrus for Miller, could see Profar though.I read an article that Miller said he wasn't informed he hadn't reached any inning limit, and didn't know why he wasn't pitching.That is odd he didn't pitch more though.What about Miller plus 1-2 other players for Tulowitski?

I can't stand anymore Jay in CF, but will Taveras be ready in April?I don't want to rush him.I think Wong at 2B will provide much needed speed to lineup.

Im with you, I don't want to see Miller go, but we've got to stop giving Matheny the Pete Kozma Option; he's proven he'll use it. If we can't sign Peralta I think we have to let someone go. I think Shelby has a higher floor than Martinez but Carlos's ceiling is unbelievably high

Members online

Latest posts