Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
SINFULONE said:
Here's a Wainwright I just won.At least it looks like it was signed on card.Interesting how his signature has changed over the years.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-SPX-Adam-W ... 2c5f4483a7[ebay][/ebay]

Yes, his signature has made quite a large change.

AdamWainwright-1.jpg

2007 (I think)
IP.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Jan 2011
IMG_0196.jpg

Sept 2011
Wainwright.jpg

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
This moment was worth all the frustration this season offered.

That said, tomorrow is going to be a long and nerve racking day.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Cardinals nation I may be selling these put a dollar figure on these two thanks
I hope to all heck we make the playoffs Also I might sell my other Cardinals collectibles
for the wedding in December EDIT (Sorry for the large scans and marks are on loaders)

scan0003.jpg

scan0006.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Ryan The Orange said:
SINFULONE said:
Here's a Wainwright I just won.At least it looks like it was signed on card.Interesting how his signature has changed over the years.

Yes, his signature has made quite a large change.

AdamWainwright-1.jpg

2007 (I think)
IP.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Jan 2011
IMG_0196.jpg

Sept 2011
Wainwright.jpg

Awesome stuff.Thanks for sharing.I love the UD Special F/X cards, wish they still made those.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
MacK said:
SINFULONE said:

That's a sticker. I miss my Wainwright collection. It was pretty kickass. :p

Great game tonight! Didn't get to see much except the 7th inning and later, but followed it on ScoreCenter.

Yes, I know it is a sticker, but kind of looks like it's on card from a distance.That's why I've stated numerous times at least UD uses stickers that look nice while Topps uses those fugly silver stickers that look horrible.Unfortunately, most of Wainwright's early stuff is signed on stickers.The only on card early signature of him I'm aware of is his '04 Topps Signature Moves, or something like that.

Show what other Wainwright's you had.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Where are all the LaRussa haters now?Dare I say LaRussa's finest hour?I have family members that can't stand him, and I know this has to be eating them alive now.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
SINFULONE said:
MacK said:
SINFULONE said:

That's a sticker. I miss my Wainwright collection. It was pretty kickass. :p

Great game tonight! Didn't get to see much except the 7th inning and later, but followed it on ScoreCenter.

Yes, I know it is a sticker, but kind of looks like it's on card from a distance.That's why I've stated numerous times at least UD uses stickers that look nice while Topps uses those fugly silver stickers that look horrible.Unfortunately, most of Wainwright's early stuff is signed on stickers.The only on card early signature of him I'm aware of is his '04 Topps Signature Moves, or something like that.

Show what other Wainwright's you had.

Going through my Gone Folder is so depressing. haha. Here are a couple of the rarer ones, pretty sure I had all the base autos from 2004-2009. I still have the sketch and the Triple Auto. And maybe the bazooka back, I'm not sure. Or the NNO.

Goodwin Mini is /8. Skybox Diecut is /25.

WainwrightAdam2007BowmanHeritageRed.jpg
WainwrightAdam2007UDPremierAutograp.jpg

WainwrightAdam2009UDGoodwinMagicianMini8.jpg
WainwrightAdam2002BowmanChromeGoldR.jpg

WainwrightAdam2004SkyboxLELimitedEd.jpg
WainwrightAdam2006SPXExcitingAutogr.jpg

WainwrightAdam2006UDFXRed50.jpg
WainwrightAdam2006UltimateCollectio.jpg

WainwrightAdam2008ToppsAllenandG-4.jpg
WainwrightAdam2009ToppsSketchCard1.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
That had to be tough letting go of that.I think I remember the Bowman Heritage red being listed awhile back.Can't wait until he's back in the rotation next year.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
SINFULONE said:
That had to be tough letting go of that.I think I remember the Bowman Heritage red being listed awhile back.Can't wait until he's back in the rotation next year.

Yup, whenever I heard he was out for the year, I was pretty disappointed. Sold it off around there I think, too.

Members online

Latest posts